1×05 – Der Fluch der Mumie | The Curse

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Randy Taylor
    Mitglied

sehr gute folge, auch wenn es dann doch recht schnell klar war, dass es die tussi war. Aber wie Gibbs sie überführt hatte, war schon nicht schlecht #mh#

Ducky: You know post mortem details can be extremely revealing. Remember that case four years ago, where the young marine was buried in an anthill up to his neck?
    Gibbs: Duck. It was eight years ago. (Points to a body in the morgue) How did he die?
    Ducky: No, it can’t be eight years. No, I know it wasn’t! Four years ago your third wife hit you over the head with a baseball bat. I distinctly remember the ant eaten marine on that table there when I stitched you up.

Tony: Didn’t become an NCIS agent yesterday, Kate. As a matter of fact, tomorrow –
    Gibbs: Will have been two years.
    Tony: That’s kind of touching, Gibbs, remembering the day you hired me.
    Gibbs: Yeah, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Randy: I was afraid that if I told her I knew Mark, she’d ask a lot of questions…I didn’t think I’d fall in love with her. And then, then when I did it was too late.
    Kate: Bounce.
    Randy: Yeah.
    Gibbs: Bounce?
    Kate: It’s a film. Ben Affleck gives up his seat on this flight for a guy who needs to get home. Plane crashes, guy dies, he ah, looks up the widow, Gwyneth Paltrow. He means to tell her the story, but by the time they come around to it, they’ve fallen in love, and he’s afraid if he tells her, it’ll ruin it.
    Randy: That’s what happened to me.
    Kate: I believe him.
    Gibbs: Of course you believe him, it’s a chick flick. In a guy flick, you steal the money, you set LT Schills up to take the fall, you murder him and you marry his wife.
    Randy: That is sick.
    Kate: It sure is!

Tony: You got computers at Pearl?
    Owens: Yeah. But ours is on the beach so we can surf on breaks.
    Tony: Haha. Ha. So they can surf…on breaks.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.