1×06 – Der geheimnisvolle Klient | William, Tell

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Carrie
    Mitglied

Sehr gute Folge =)

Ich hab mich bei 1×06 prächtig amüsiert. Da gibt es so viele Lachnummern und geniale Quotes =) Einfach nur köstlich :p Die Szenen mit Karen und Will hatten es auch in sich gehabt :p

Quote:
    Grace: You’re trying to bulk up?
    Will: No, it’s a… dietary supplement.
    Grace: No it’s not… (Austrian Accent) You want zah big arms so you can get zah big mens and lure zem into your den of zum-zum.
    Will: Ok. Thank you very much. That’ll be enough, Grace.
    Grace: Oh, my god, what’s happening?
    Will: What?
    Grace: Your buttons are popping. Your shirt is ripping. You’re hulking up, You’re turning green. (Screaming) Aah!
    Will: Ok, thank you. Excuse me, this happens to be good for you. (Reading Label) Oh, my god. It says it also grows breast tissue. You want to give it a try?
    Quote:
    GRACE: Oh, you want to be useful? Help the man standing behind you with the big package.
    JACK: Grace, don’t tease me.
    Quote:
    GRACE: Ready to hear what I have planned for us tonight? First of all, I’m putting aside all of my food issues, so get ready. Tonight we eat wheat.
    WILL: So…working with Jack. How long did it take before he took one of your silk drapery panels and wore it like a sarong? Why are you looking at me like that?
    GRACE: I know what you did last summer.
    WILL: Pardon?
    GRACE: The movie. I rented it. I Know What You Did Last Summer.
    WILL: Oh, I see.
    GRACE: And An Affair to Remember…with The Client. What do you think?
    WILL: I think all the good movies were taken. I think you’re also going to have to watch them alone.
    GRACE: Why? Where you going?
    WILL: Ah, I got to meet with a client.
    GRACE: A what?
    WILL: (POINTING TO THE VIDEO) A client.
    GRACE: At 9:00 at night?
    WILL: Yeah, it’s the only time we could both do it.
    GRACE: Who is it?
    WILL: It’s just a client. It’s a new client. I’ll see you in the morning. Oh, and, uh, go easy on the wheat, huh? I don’t want to come home and find you lying on the floor clutching the phone with your finger on the 9.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.