Jaleel White

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Buffyfighter
    Mitglied

boah ich dachte immer der wäre schon längst gestorben und dann lese ich sowas, ist alles nur ein Gerücht:

The latest false celebrity death rumor going around concerns Jaleel White (best known for playing Urkel on Family Matters). Supposedly he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. This rumor is old. It was first posted on my site over half a year ago (in the comments to my post titled ‚Is this Jaleel White?‘). It’s no truer now than it was then. I have no idea why it’s begun circulating again, but here are the main highlights from the hoax AP report:
    LOS ANGELES, California (AP) — Jaleel White, who played ’nerdy‘ neighbor Steve Urkel on „Family Matters“ found dead Monday. He was 29 years old.
    White was pronounced dead on arrival after admission to an LA hospital early Monday morning. The death is being investigated as a suicide.
    Born Jaleel Ahmad White, he began his career at the age of three acting in television commercials, before landing guest spots on shows such as „The Jeffersons“ and „Mr. Belvedere.“ It was in 1989 that White landed the role that would make him famous, playing wacky neighbor ‚Steve Urkel‘ on the ABC program „Family Matters.“
    Following the cancellation of „Family Matters“ in 1997, friends claim White became obsessed with the character, and grew despondent, despite further successes as star and producer of the UPN sitcom „Grownups“, and as a writer for NBA.com
    Neighbor and friend, Bradley Spencer alerted police after hearing what he described as „a loud bang“ coming from White’s Los Angeles apartment.
    Authorities state that upon entering the home they discovered a young African-American male with an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Also found was a note, which read simply „Did I do that?“, a popular catchphrase from the show.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.