Season 2 Spoiler

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 38)
  • Autor
    Sam Crow
    Mitglied

‚True Detective‘ Director Cary Fukunaga Lines Up War Project At Fox | The Playlist

In dem Link verrät er halt, daß er in Season 2 nicht mehr als Regisseur fungieren wird, wohl aber noch als Produzent.

Stampede
    Mitglied

Hoffentlich gibts auch noch nen Grund, hier reinzuschauen. Bis jetzt gibts ja noch keine News, ob es überhaupt eine zweite Staffel geben wird, was ich leicht beunruhigend finde.

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Aus dem Interview:

Is there a possibility of a second season, and would you be involved?

Yeah, I don’t think HBO would have done it, if not for the possibility of a second season, but I’m not part of it. I’ll continue as an executive producer, but I don’t want to continue in the daily showrunner kinda way—it’s too much. When you shoot episodically you stop and you prep the next episode, but we didn’t have scripts for the last 2 episodes when we started and we didn’t have schedules or anything, we knew basically when we would have it finished by, but that was it.

Interview: Cary Fukunaga Talks HBO’s ‚True Detective,‘ Says Child Soldier Film ‚Beasts Of No Nation‘ Coming Next | The Playlist

Wenn er schon weiß, daß er als Produzent weitermachen wird, ist das für mich ein deutliches Zeichen. :-?
    Interessant finde ich übrigens die Idee (gestern irgendwo als reine Spekulation gelesen) in Season 2 zwei Frauen als Protagonisten zu nehmen.

Stampede
    Mitglied

@Sam Crow 608434 wrote:

Wenn er schon weiß, daß er als Produzent weitermachen wird, ist das für mich ein deutliches Zeichen. :-? [/quote]
    Hoffen wir mal das Beste :-) Wäre echt schade um das Projekt.

@Sam Crow 608434 wrote:

Interessant finde ich übrigens die Idee (gestern irgendwo als reine Spekulation gelesen) in Season 2 zwei Frauen als Protagonisten zu nehmen.

Könnte in der Tat gut möglich sein :D Kommt halt dann drauf an, wen man castet (wovon die Serie/Staffeln mMn eh total abhängig sind). Gut, Harrelson und McConaughey noch zu toppen ist eh nicht möglich….

ClaireB
    Mitglied
    Stampede
    Mitglied

Sehr schön :-)

Sam Crow
    Mitglied
    Anonym
    Gast

Mireille Enos #vertrag# :p

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

So, what’s next for season two? Pizzolatto isn’t saying much, and even his tweet where he suggested that next time would feature two female detectives, has been deleted. „I deleted the tweet because I didn’t want to be beholden to a promise and then change my mind. I’m writing Season 2 right now, but I don’t want to divulge any potentialities, because so much could change. I just never want to create from a place of critical placation — that’s a dead zone. So I don’t want, for instance, a gender-bias-critique to influence what I do.“

Nic Pizzolatto Debunks Marty/Rust Killer Theories In ‚True Detective,‘ Season 2 May Have More Than One Director | The Playlist

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

„Okay. This is really early, but I’ll tell you (it’s about) hard women, bad men and the secret occult history of the United States transportation system,“ the writer shared. Damn.

‚True Detective‘ Creator Nic Pizzolatto Reveals Alternate Endings & Shares Season 2 Story Details | The Playlist

Stampede
    Mitglied

Nic Pizzolatto spricht:

“Right now, we’re working with three leads. It takes place in California. Not Los Angeles, but some of the lesser known venues of California and we’re going to try to capture a certain psychosphere ambience of the place, much like we did with season one.”

TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 Will Have 3 Leads; Take Place in California

Noone
    Mitglied

Hmm…schade, fand das Südstaaten-Setting besonders gut, mal sehen ob sie Kalifornien auch einigermaßen atmosphärisch hinkriegen.

Ich denke aber prinzipiell, dass wir nicht mit der Erwartung herangehen dürfen, dass Season 1 getoppt werden kann. Das war einfach zu gut.

Stampede
    Mitglied

@Noone 615898 wrote:

Hmm…schade, fand das Südstaaten-Setting besonders gut, mal sehen ob sie Kalifornien auch einigermaßen atmosphärisch hinkriegen. [/quote]
    Kann ich mir aktuell zwar nicht vorstellen, aber generell finde ich es eigentlich gut, dass man die Location wechselt.

@Noone 615898 wrote:

Ich denke aber prinzipiell, dass wir nicht mit der Erwartung herangehen dürfen, dass Season 1 getoppt werden kann. Das war einfach zu gut.

Das sowieso #vertrag#

Stampede
    Mitglied

You’ve said the show is set in California and it’s about the “secret occult history” of the U.S. transportation system.

Pizzolatto: I would actually just stick with “set in California.”

So it’s not about the U.S. transportation system?

Pizzolatto: I’d rather not to elaborate on that.

Außerdem soll es 4 “central roles” und mehrere Regisseure geben. Von Letzterem ist William Friedkin (Der Exorzist, French Connection) im Gespräch, der sich dazu wie folgt geäußert hat:

“I am considering it. I like this writer [Nic Pizzolatto] very much. I’ve met him, and he’s the real deal as far as I’m concerned. Now, all the new seasons are different so I’m not committed—this new season has nothing to do with the last one. Except for him and his sensibility, which I think is extraordinary… I can’t say much more at this time. But I’m a fan of his writing, even though this will not be a continuation of what was done before with [Matthew] McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. So what you can say is I’m a huge fan of his writing, I’ve met with him, I like him, I like the direction he’s taking with this.”

True Detective Season 2 News: Multiple Directors, 4 „Central Roles“

Stampede
    Mitglied

What can you say about the first two scripts for the new season of True Detective?

LOMBARDO: The two scripts that we have are – and I hate to jinx it — more exciting than the first season. Nic [Pizzolatto] is an incredibly talented writer, and he’s blown us away with the first two episodes. We’re in conversations now, on the cast. I assume at least some announcements will be happening in the next week.

collider.com

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 38)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.