Ersatz für Kirk Acevedo gefunden

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 16 bis 18 (von insgesamt 18)
  • Autor
    Noone
    Mitglied

@Westheim 334889 wrote:

@ClaireB 334866 wrote:

Gibt was Neues zum Thema Charlie:
    Question: Any tips about the second season of Fringe? –Lolotte
    Ausiello: I can confirm that Charlie (the exiting Kirk Acevedo) does in fact appear in the premiere. I can also confirm that what happens to him will blow your frakkin‘ mind.

Ich hasse das alles…

Ich finde das klingt sehr interessant…

ClaireB
    Mitglied

@Westheim 334889 wrote:

@ClaireB 334866 wrote:

Gibt was Neues zum Thema Charlie:
    Question: Any tips about the second season of Fringe? –Lolotte
    Ausiello: I can confirm that Charlie (the exiting Kirk Acevedo) does in fact appear in the premiere. I can also confirm that what happens to him will blow your frakkin‘ mind.

Ich hasse das alles…

Hm, vielleicht muntert dich das ja ein bisschen auf. :-?
    Spoilergefahr natuerlich. :p

http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/image/e2509040631886efd8353517a8054e36

ClaireB
    Mitglied

Hier mal was zur neuen Agentin, Season 2-Spoiler natuerlich:

Question: What happened to the new female FBI agent on Fringe? I thought she was sticking around all season. —Chris
    Ausiello: According to Pinkner, Special Agent Jessup (Meghan Markle) is waiting in the wings and may pop up again in the future: “There was never any length of time [assigned to her stay],” he says. “There’s no end date. She’s an available tool in our toolbox and we’ll use her as we see fit. [But] we’re really trying to tell stories about our main characters… we want to get deeper with them, so we don’t have a lot of time to go into the FBI. I think our fans really want to get to know our [core] characters more and that’s what we’re endeavoring to do this year.”

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 16 bis 18 (von insgesamt 18)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.