1×07 – Ich verstehe | If They Do Go Either Way, They’re Usually Fake

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Randy Taylor
    Mitglied

Die Folge ist sowas von geil =)
    Erst das Gespräch zwischen Alan, Charlie und Jake über die Models in „Sports Illustrated“. Alans Erklärungsversuche sind echt der Hammer =) =)

Charlie wird zu besten „Freundin“ von Judith, die ihm alles erzählt und er versteht überhaupt nichts =) =)
    Und dann natürlich Alans Annahme, dass zwischen Judith und Cindy etwas läuft und wie er versucht, Judith zu erklären, dass er damit keine Probleme hat =) =)
    Da hat eigentlich nur noch Berta gefehlt, die auch noch ihren Senf dazu gibt :D

Jake: I got to see penguins and a manta ray. I got to pet a shark, and the coolest thing was the whales, they splashed everybody. You could see right through this one lady’s shirt. I think she had plants.
    Charlie: Implants.
    Jake: Yeah, implants. I asked grandma if she had them and grandpa said, „Aw, I wish.“ And then she got mad at him and then they bought me ice cream.

Charlie: Alan, there’s something you should know about me. When I say „I understand“, it doesn’t mean I agree, it doesn’t mean I understand, it doesn’t even mean I’m listening.

Alan: Charlie, there is a half naked woman in our kitchen.
    Charlie: Which half?

Charlie: Congratulations Alan, you’ve managed to take the fun out of boobs

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.