- Dieses Thema ist leer.
- AutorBeiträge
- 22. Januar 2006 um 22:40 Uhr #301001
Westheim
MitgliedReese ist ja soooo süüüüß in seinem Outfit …! #rot# #rot# Die Folge finde ich eigentlich sehr schön, naja, Dewey nervt wie immer, aber seine Storyline baut den finalen Gag mit Hal auf

Reese: What? I took a shower!
Lois: Is this going to be a daily thing, because … we kinda have a schedule.
Hal: Honey, let me handle this. (zu Reese) Son. Are you on drugs?Reese: It’s about a girl …!
Malcolm (Kamera): I should have just walked away …Malcolm: Think about it that doesn’t make her cry? […]
Reese: Should I do that before or after I TP her house?
Malcolm: Instead.Commandant Spangler: Regardless which methods I use, I just cannot get through to you.
Francis: And besides mental and physical abuse, what methods would those be?Commandant Spangler: Francis. You know, what a wet nurse is?
[Zoom auf Francis]Reese: Does this look any way like a Q?
Commandant Spangler: MY MOTHER WAS NEITHER A MADONNA, NOR A WHORE!!!!
Francis: It’s nice to know I can come to you when I’ve a problem.
Commandant Spangler: Familiarity breeds contempt, cadet. (schlägt die Tür zu)Stevie: Call … (hhh) … 9 … (hhh) … 1 … (hhh) …
Cookie: I can make you taller, I can make you better looking. If you buy enough of me I can make you president, or even emperor of the world.
Hal: Honey, can you buy a box of those cookies?
Cookie: Make it two.
Hal: Make it two. - AutorBeiträge
- Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
