1×15 – Immer wieder Sonntag | Smunday

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Westheim
    Mitglied

Hach, das ist eine meiner Lieblingsfolgen … Reese ist ja sooooo süüüüß … ähm, naja, das ist er in jeder Episode. Der epische Krieg der Jungs gegen Lois, und gegen das System. :D
    Schwuchteln fahren Porsche #rot#
    Und das Arizona-Arbeitslager – „The real meaning of work“ =)

@Errel
    : Dann solltest du die nächsten drei Folgen auf jeden Fall mitnehmen. „Water Park“, „Traffic Jam“ und „Halloween Approximately“ sind allesamt fast ebenso grandios wie „Smunday“ #dance# #dance#

Clerk: Is your job so important, that you can´t allow you five minutes of pleasure?
    Hal: I have no response to that.

Dewey: What’s your favourite colour?
    Lois: For the third time … green …!

Francis (am Telefon in Marlin): Malcolm, is everything okay?
    Malcolm: Um… Francis … we were just wondering … Mom said you ratted on us about Dewey bike. But … she´s probably just mixed up, right? Because you´re our big brother, and you wouldn´t do something like that. Francis?
    Francis: You don´t know what kind of pressure I was under –
    Malcolm: YOU BUTTWIPE! How could you???
    Reese: Well, did he do it?
    Malcolm: I can´t believe you, you´re our big brother! You´re supposed to protect us, not betray us.
    Reese: He did it, didn´t he?
    Francis: Malcolm, just let me explain –
    Malcolm: And then you actually have the nerv to ask us to risk our butts for you? Maybe we should just give the letter to Mom!
    Francis: You can´t do that!
    Malcolm: Why not?
    Francis: B-because if you give the letter to Mom, she will know it´s not Sunday.
    Malcolm: I-I´ll just tell her, it came special delivery.
    Francis: Yeah, well, she won´t believe it, because you would have to sign for it.
    Malcolm: I can forge her signature.
    Francis: But then she will know, you can forge her signature.
    Malcolm: Which won´t matter at all, because she will be so mad at you, she won´t even think about me for a few days. And even if she does, I will just tell her, I didn´t want to disturb her. So in the case of you getting nailed, I will get points for being sympathetic.
    Francis: Put Reese on the phone!

Car Shop Clerk: Seriously, Hal. What can I do to put you into that car today?
    Hal: Huh. You could give me 90.000$.

Malcolm (geht ans Telefon): Hello?
    Francis (am Telefon in Marlin): Hey, it´s me.
    Malcolm: Well, it isn´t the snitch? Hi, snitch!

Francis (am Telefon in Marlin): Don´t – hurt – my brothers!
    Richie (es klirrt im Hintergrund): Circus!!! – It´s okay, that was ugly.

Richie: Okay, kid, you got three seconds to bring me the letter, or i will pound your —
    Francis (am Telefon in Marlin): Richie! Which part of „no hurting my brothers“ didn´t you understand?
    Richie: I gotta tell you, man, you´re not allowing me a single creative thought here.
    Reese (leise): Were did you hide it?
    Malcolm (leise): In the VCR.
    Richie: I got it! If we set fire to the house, Malcolm will go straight for the letter.
    Francis: Wait, why should he go right for the letter?
    Richie: Maybe we should just set fire to the house and find out.
    Francis: Put Justin on the phone!
    Justin: You the man, Francis, you the man!!!
    Francis: Put Richie back on the phone!

Lois: I kill him. I kill him! I – KILL – HIM!!!

Malcolm: Mom has the letter. But – like I said – it was just an accident!
    Francis (am Telefon in Marlin): So the thing you were threatening to do all day, but had no intention of doing, you did, but didn´t mean to?
    Malcolm: Y—eah …

Malcolm: Paint?
    Reese: That way, we will not only destroy this stuff, but take out the driveway, splash the house, and with any luck, do some collateral damage to the neighbours.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.