2×04 – Die Kastration | Buck Can Do It

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Carrie
    Mitglied

Ah, war die Folge klasse, vor allem das Gespräch zwischen Al und Buck, der dann die verrückten Mörder hereinlässt =) =)

Und Al natürlich, der „Es“ mit Peg macht, damit Buck nicht kastriert wird =) =)

Al: Still mad at me ‚cause I got you neutered?
    Buck: Whadaya want me to dance for joy? Bring you a pipe and slippers? Roll over so you can rub my belly and see my shame?
    Al: You know, I thought you were supposed to be more affectionate?
    Buck: Yeah, right. Why don’t you poke my eyes out? Maybe that’d do it?

Al: Wait a second, Peg, why should I have to fix it? It wasn’t me who said, „let’s get a picture of your mother leaning up against the fence.“ It wasn’t meant to support a 200-pound woman with a keg under each arm.
    Peggy: It made a nice picture, Al. Now look, the kids are getting old enough to realize that it is not really your part time job to sit on the couch and test the weight of beer cans. And now you won’t even fix the fence. Now what kind of example is that for them?
    Al: Well, if we are an example to the kids, Bud will grow up and get a job that will slowly kill him, and Kelly, well she’ll grow up to believe that a two income family is a house with two husbands.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.