2×08 – Wer nimmt mich mit? | Born to Walk

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Carrie
    Mitglied

War ja sowas von klar, dass das Pferd gewinnt. Wäre aber lustig gewesen, wenn er Steve die Wette noch hätte abkaufen können und Al dann das Geld einstreicht.
    Und Kelly besteht die Führerscheinprüfung, ich bin schockiert #8o# #8o#

Steve: (Looking through the booklet) Oh, these tests are brutal. Here’s one they’ll never get me on again: how many feet in advance do you have to signal before making a turn in a business or residential area?
    Al: Who cares?
    Steve: A cop in a business or residential area.

Al: Kelly is the worst driver in the world.
    Kelly: Daddy got a ticket.
    Peggy: Driving with your shoes off again, Al?
    Kelly: No, we got pulled over for a busted tail-light, then dad got another ticket because his drivers licence expired last month.
    Peggy: That means you had a birthday last month. Happy birthday honey!

Al: Hey, Steve? You know that two feet, three inches? Well, it was just big enough that a cop spotted me and gave me another ticket for a broken tail-light.
    Steve: Well, I warned you, Al.
    Al: Yeah, oh yeah. You know, me and you just have to go hunting one day. Yeah, I’ll get you a pair of antlers to wear.

Kelly: I passed!
    Al: I failed.
    Peggy: Oh honey, I’m so proud of you.
    Al: Uh, Peg, maybe you didn’t hear me. I said I failed my written test.
    Peggy: Well, I didn’t say I was proud of you.
    Kelly: And mom, dad got another ticket for a broken tail-light and one for driving without a license.
    Peggy: Oh, I’m sorry, Al. Now I’m proud of you.

Al: Well, a special thanks to everyone who didn’t get up this morning to drive me to work.
    Bud: That’s my bike. I reported it stolen.
    Al: Well, I’ll get arrested for that tomorrow. Today I just got a ticket for a broken tail-light.

Al: Right now your daddy’s a little irritated, because you cost your daddy 500 freaking dollars, but more important than that – well, not more important than that but as important – you’ve showed me how little you care. So tomorrow, when I go to get my license…
    Kelly: Who’s taking you, Daddy?
    Al: I’ll crawl on my face. When I come home, your daddy is not going to give you anything: not a smile, no money, no food. I’m not going to lift a finger to help any of you and I don’t expect any of you to lift a finger to help me. From now on, we have a new Bundy rule: every man for himself!

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.