2×17 – Sag’s endlich! | Peggy Loves Al, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Carrie
    Mitglied

Al sagt doch tatsächlich „Ich liebe dich“ und schickt Marcy zu den Chigaco Bulls in die Kabine =) =) =)

Bud: This is going to be my special day. Any girls call me?
    Kelly: Yep, they call you geek, dork, hairy palms.

Al: I hate Valentine’s Day in the shoe store, every fat woman in Chicago hippos in wanting pink pumps. They think it makes them look sexy. As if anyone can see the shoes over the bulging flesh of their ankles.

Steve: So, what are you getting Peggy for Valentines day? Fur? Jewels? A car?
    Al: If it was only that easy. I’m gonna have sex with her. Yeah it’s kind of a tradition, every Valentines day I climb those stairs, you know, walk the last mile and slam dunk her one. It’s a spin through hell for me but she seems to like it.
    Steve: I only prey that after sixteen years Marcy and I will have that kind of magic between us.
    Al: Steve, If it was magic I could do it from down here in front of the TV.

Marcy: So, do you know what Al’s getting you?
    Peggy: Yeah, same thing he gets me every year. He’s gonna slam dunk me a quick one. Of course those are his words, I mean in reality it’s more like a foul shot. You know he takes a deep breath and scores, sure it’s worth a point but it will never make the high-light reel.
    Marcy: It’s like your honeymoon never ended.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.