2×19 Schulstress (Tutoring Reese)

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Westheim
    Mitglied

Die Folge ist sowas von endgeil …! =) =) =)
    Der arme Reesey-Reese soll in die Dummenklasse. #sad# #sad# Armer Reesey-Reese. Und böser Lehrer. X-( Aber schön, wie Malcolm und Reese zusammen lernen und sich dann umarmen … #rot# #rot#
    Auch eine meiner liebsten Folgen, und schon die zweite in Folge, in der Reese ein bisschen näher beleuchtet wird. Hatte auch lang genug gedauert.
    Der Nebenplot mit Francis ist auch ganz gut, im Keller mit Richie, und sofort kriegt er einen Zehennagel ins Auge :p

Hal ist am Ende übrigens NICHT auf dem Dach zu sehen #vertrag#

Lois (kalt): That was our third shop vac. That was our last shop vac.

Lois (über Hal): The last time he changed a light bulb we had to talk him down from the table.

Reese: Mr. Woodward is totally out to get me!
    Lois: Oh, every teacher since kindergarten has been out to get you!
    Reese: I know. It upsets me, too.

Mr. Woodward (über Reese): I will recommend that he will be moved to the remedial class.
    Hal: And that’s a euphemism for what?
    Mr. Woodward: The … remedial class.

Lois: WHY don’t you fix that roof?
    Francis: Because it’s like 40 degrees out there. I’ll freeze!
    Lois: That’s why you have to fix the roof!!

Malcolm: Oh man, that book’s totally wrecked! What’d you do with it!?
    Reese: I threw it at a duck.
    Malcolm: Where’s your math book?
    Reese: Which half?
    Malcolm: Then geography.
    Reese: I don’t take geography.
    Malcolm: Yes! And you get a grade in it.
    Reese: Oh. (Pause) That can’t be good. [Westheim sagt: =) =) =) Nah, wirklich nicht! =)]

Richie: Welcome to Chez Richie. Rule number one. There are no rules. (Pause) Rule number two, no shoes on the sofa.

Malcolm: Mr. Woodward IS totally out to get you.
    Reese: Man, I was just using this as an excuse.

Lois (zu Malcolm): You took that test, didn’t you? You cheated!? (zu Reese) You let him chea- (zu Woodward) You gave something he [Malcolm] wrote AN F??? (Blitz + Donner) You ARE out to get him [Reese]!

Mr. Woodward: I just don’t think you’d throw away the son that achieves for … well … Reese.
    Lois: You don’t think I would sacrifice this one [Malcolm]? Let me explain something to you. I would sell Malcolm down the river in a heartbeat to save Reese.
    Malcolm: What??
    Lois: Malcolm’s gonna be fine, no matter what happens. Maybe he’d have to start junior college, and work off blue collar, but he would make his way up to management eventually. Reese is the one who needs saving.
    Mr. Woodward: I don’t believe you. No mother would ever be that callous to her own son.
    (Blitz + Donner; der verwahrloste Francis klopft von draußen an die Scheibe)
    Francis: Mom! Please! Let me come home, I’m cold and I’m hungry!! Please, I’ll fix the roof, I’ll paint the house, I’ll do anything!! Please, just let me live indoors, Mom! Please, I’ll have you warm again! Mom, plea-hea-hea-heeease….! (Blitz + Donner)
    (Pause)
    Mr. Woodward: Maybe we can work something out.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.