3×01 – Reise in die Vergangenheit | He Thought He Could

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Carrie
    Mitglied

Oh je, der neue Themesong ist ja mal richtig schlecht. Ich hoffe doch, dass ändert sich bald wieder [-o< Bud scheint jetzt im Stimmbruch zu sein =)

Und Al schafft es doch tatsächlich in die Nachrichten, als er dabei erwischt wird, wie er ein längst überfälliges Buch heimlich in ein Regal der Bücherei zurücksteckt =) =) =)

Al: So you think I’m a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn’t respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it’s not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I’ll never play football like I thought I would, I’ll never know the touch of a beautiful woman, and I’ll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I’m not a loser. ‚Cause despite it all, me and every other guy who’ll never be what he wanted to be, are still out there, being what we don’t wanna be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven’t put a gun to my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!

Al: It just so happens I returned that book years ago.
    Mrs. Degroot: I’ve been here every day, you didn’t return the book.
    Al: Not that day. It was the day of the great cake heist, you were called in for questioning.

Mrs. Degroot: I could have retired 3 years ago Bundy, Do you know why I stayed?
    Al: You learned to eat books?

Mrs. Degroot: You may take just one book.
    Young Al: Just one, hey be fair, could you eat just one pig?

Mrs. Degroot: Well, well, young Mr. Bundy – the devil boy.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.