4×08 Einmal ein Held | Once a Hero

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Adrian Monk
    Mitglied

Gute Folge. Fall war recht interessant und zuerst auch etwas verwirrend, hat sich zum Schluss ja dann aber alles aufgeklärt.
    Agent Lee war ja nicht schlecht als Undercover-Agent #vertrag#
    Beste Aktion war aber, als sie mit Palmer in der Autopsie hinter der Tür verschwindet und vor Ducky auf einmal Gibbs auftaucht und der ganz verwundert sich umschaut, da Palmer und Lee so schnell verschwunden sind =) =)
    Aber ich glaub, dass Ducky jetzt bescheid weiß, den Palmers ausreden waren ja mehr als lahm und die die Tür, durch die Lee dann zum Fahrstuhl entschwunden ist, hat er ja auch gehört :D

Tonys Freundin hatte mal wieder einen Auftritt, bin ja gespannt, was da noch kommt. Ziva scheint in der Hinsicht auf alle Fälle sehr neugierig zu sein :D

Gibbs: What am I looking at?
    Abby: Nothing!
    Gibbs: Nothing. Nothing’s good, right?
    McGee: Oh yeah, nothing is very good.

(Abby after she accidentally says ‚hell‘ in her explanation)
    Abby: Oh. You don’t mind that I said ‚hell‘ do you?
    Marty: Hell no!

Tony: Ziva, this is probably the most secure building in the whole country right now. CIA, DSS, ATF, FBI… the whole alphabets here!

Ziva: You’re disgusting! How can you eat that?
    Tony: You see, Ziva, the human body is a finely tuned engine– none more finely tuned than mine. Even the best engine needs oil.

Jeanne: You seemed worried.
    Tony: Yeah, we’re dancing tonight and I’m working tomorrow. I don’t have anything to wear.
    Jeanne: (laughs) Has anyone told you that you’re an idiot?
    Tony: Yeah my boss all the time.

McGee: Every woman has a bag.
    Ziva: Do I have a bag McGee?
    McGee: No… but you’re not a… (Ziva looks at him) …well I mean.. you’re a woman.. just you’re not normal… (Ziva raises her eyebrow) .. you’re right.. every woman does not have a bag.

Ziva: You okay?
    Tony: Never better.
    Ziva: You look run over.
    Tony: The term is „run down“. … I do?
    Ziva: Maybe you need servicing?
    Tony: Clearly we are still having some problems with the idiosyncrasies of the English language.
    Ziva: The „finely tuned engine“ I think you called it. You should see a doctor.

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.