4×08 – Schwer bekömmlich | Oral Contracts

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    dayzd
    Mitglied

Denny is once again arrested, this time for allegedly soliciting gay sex in the court men’s room, and again turns to Alan for representation.

Shirley is surprised to find Bethany as her opposition in court when she defends an old „shock-jock“ friend for saying offensive things over-the-air.

Meanwhile, Katie begins snooping around when she suspects Lorraine is not who she says she is.

Quelle: http://www.tv.com

Dennys Festnahme am Anfang der Folge war klasse und dann zückt er auch noch sein Handy in Kommunikator-Manier=)

Polizist: He did all the known signals for solicitation; in fact, he was quite methodical about it.[…] Well, first he came in; looked under the stall doors. Then, he entered a stall next to an occupied one. He slid his briefcase to the front, making his feet visible to the adjacent occupant.

:p
    Herrje..selten so was bescheuertes gehört!
    Tja, der Fall geht vor Gericht und wer ist der Richter…na klar, Richter Brown#mh#

Alan: Your Honor, at this time I move for a directed finding of not guilty. The prosecution’s failed to meet its burden of proof, and—
    Richter Brown: Denied!
    Alan: Okay. I move to remove you on the grounds of horrible judging. There’s a pattern of it, actually.
    Richter Brown: Denied!
    Alan: Judge, I’ve seen you go in that men’s room.

=)

Die olle Reporterin hat auch ihren Senfa dazugegeben=)

Reporterin: Time to go to church now, Denny. Time to get in touch with God. Off to rehab we go. Doesn’t it just want to make you snorkel in your mother’s vomit?

Denny war vor Gericht einfach spitze! Und was er da wieder von sich gegeben hat…#8o##mh#

Denny: Oh, I’ve had sex in bathroom stalls before, sometimes for money, but always, always with a woman. I’m a heterosexual. And I think being gay is a sin—it’s against God; it’s against the President; it’s bad for the troops! […]And by the way, I have gay friends.[…]They’re not gonna just have sex with whoever in the next stall! Sight unseen! They might be sick, but they’re not stupid!

Schmidts Fall war ganz okay..das beste daran war jedoch der kleine Zickenkrieg zwischen dem Zwerg und der Richterin:p
    Katie spioniert Lorraine hinterher und Clarence&Whitney sind mit dabei *gähn*…und tatsächlich, Lorraine hat etwas zu verbergen! Mal schauen was da noch kommt!

Balkon-Weisheiten

Denny: Tell me the truth. Wouldn’t you hate it if people thought you were gay?
    Alan: […]Women are much less guarded around gay men, Denny. You could endear yourself as a bit of a Trojan horse before surprising them with your…Trojan.

=)

Alan: Then I remember what Mark Twain said. “You go to heaven for the climate, but to hell for the company.” So, no matter what, in the end—
    Denny: We’ll be together.
    Alan: Indeed.
    Denny: Soulmates in hell.

#mh#

Giuliana
    Mitglied

DAS war endlich mal wieder eine tolle Folge :>
    Und wieder ein Beweis dafür, dass Herr Kelley sich dafür schämen sollte, dass er beliebte Serienfiguren immer wieder aus seinen Serien herausschreibt! Ohne Paul, Bethany und Shirley wäre die Episode nichtmal halb so gelungen [-(

Denny wird zum x-ten Mal verhaftet. Alan verteidigt ihn wunderbar und am Ende wird Denny wie erwartet frei gesprochen.
    Pauls Auftritte haben mir gefallen. Carl Sack kann gegen ihn überhaupt nicht bestehen.

Shirleys Auftritt vor Gericht war super – vor allem wegen Bethany. Die bringt nicht nur Shirley, sondern auch gleich die Richterin gegen sich auf =)

Lorraines „Geheimnis“ interessiert mich mal so gar nicht. Außer es wäre ein Grund, dass Herr Kelley sie aus der Serie schreiben kann :>

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.