4×11 Sabotage | Driven

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Adrian Monk
    Mitglied

Mittlerweile hat NCIS richtig an Fahrt aufgenommen, wieder eine sehr geile Folge. Der Fall war solide und auch logisch durchdacht. Meine erster Tipp war der blonde Wissenschaftler. Wäre dann aber wohl zu einfach gewesen.
    Aber genial, dass Gibbs weiß, was eine SD-Karte ist :D

Das Seminar zur sexuellen Belästigung am Arbeitsplatz und der daraufhin folgende Running-Gag mit der Ampeln war einfach nur genial #mh# #mh#
    Erst Abby Blick, als sie erfährt, dass eine Umarmung sexuelle Belästigung sein könnte und dann die Frage an den Rest, ob es ihnen was ausmacht, dass sie sie umarmt =)
    Dan leckt auch noch Ziva Tony am Hals, was dem aber überhaupt nicht gefallen hat :p
    Das Highlight war aber die Frage von Tony, ob Schläge auf den Hinterkopf auch eine Art sexuelle Belästigung ist. Gibbs Blick zu Tony war einfach nur genial =) =)
    Die ganzen sexuellen Andeutungen, die die Teammitglieder in der Folge dann machen, sind auch einfach nur zum Brüllen.

Tonys Undercovermission wird ja immer interessanter. Jetzt darf er schon Strassensänger spielen, dass Lied, das er gesungen hat, war echt klasse :D
    Die Sache mit seiner Freundin wird auch immer interessanter. Auf alle Fälle verheimlicht er sie vor dem restlichen Team. Ziva finde ich dafür schon etwas übertrieben neugierig. Ihm einfach so das Handy aus der Hand zu reißen, nur um zu wissen mit wem er telefoniert, also ich weiß nicht #hm#
    Süß finde ich aber, dass sie sich offensichtlich sorgen um Tony macht, da er die Pest hatte und sich derzeit merkwürdig verhält #rot#
    Und Gibbs scheint dieses Mal auch überhaupt keine Plan zu haben, was mit Tony los ist und was für Jobs er für Jenny erledigt :-?

Abby: Hey what was the movie where they took the whole car apart?
    McGee: I’m not Tony..
    Abby: Come on… you know the one.. they were looking for heroin and they took apart that entire car.
    McGee: Still not Tony!

Abby: Permission to hug?
    Gibbs: Oh you never have to ask Abs.

Tony: Stool sample. Would you like to see it?
    Ziva: You want me to stab you in the eye with my knife?

Ziva: Stop moving, McGee. My hand’s stuck.
    Tony: It’s not the only thing that’s stuck!

Ziva: (to McGee after she lands on him) That better be your handcuff!

(The Sexual Harassment Counsellor tells the group that hugging may offend co-workers)
    Abby: What’s wrong with hugging people? I hug people all the time.
    Counsellor: You may see it as friendly but your co-workers may find it offensive.
    Abby: (looking around) You guys get offended when I hug you?
    Group: No, no… Never. No.
    Abby: I’m hugging you all in my mind right now.

Tony: I think you should go and check the bedroom. That is… unless you want me to come with you…What?
    Ziva: Just wondering if offering to take me to a bedroom constitutes as sexual harassment?
    Tony: Well, if you have to ask then it isn’t harassment.

Ziva: If red light is for sexually assaulting a coworker, what color is murder?
    Tony: How does black light sound?
    Ziva: Works for me.

Tony: (singing and playing guitar with a rock-steady/reggae rhythm)
    In my per-spect-ive
    I see the people from da big jet plane
    The woman look Teutonic
    She drink a vodka tonic
    An’ two bald men sit wit ‘er
    Waiting for a fourth
    They’re not gonna order dat main course Until dat per-son come
    (stops singing to yell at a wailing dog)
    Hey, everybody’s a critic! Am-scray! Get out of here!

McGee: I’m trying to decide if this is a yellow-light or red-light situation.
    Abby: Ha! You only wish I was still sexually harassing you!

Tony: Curious to know what follows red-light behavior?
    Ziva: Uh… potential pregnancy?

Ziva: (After Tony recieves phonecall) So, test results came back already?
    Tony: (Sarcastic) Yes, I’m pregnant, McGee is going to be very proud.

Quote:
    Ducky: Are you hiding a secret from me, Mr. Palmer? (Palmer looks up guiltily) Well, it’s nothing to be embarrassed about; I’m thinking of doing the same thing.
    Palmer: You are?
    Ducky: Yes, only in my case I have to be careful of heart strain and muscle fatigue. How long have you been „pumping“?
    Palmer: I…I wouldn’t call it pumping, Doctor.
    Quote:
    Tony: What if someone were to slap you in the back of the head like so (Slaps McGee), would that be acceptable?
    Sexual Harrassment Counciler: No. Why is something like this going on right now?
    Tony: (Gibbs gives him a look) No, I was just wondering.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.