4×14 – Toter Fisch stinkt! | The One With Joey’s Dirty Day

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    dayzd
    Mitglied

so eine geile folge

chandler, der arme, muss mit den 3 frauen in einen stripclub #8o#, dass war ja richtig die hölle =) =)
    Sein Traum am Ende war auch richtig klasse, als der Glatzkopf sich an ihn ran schmeißt =)

Die Folge war der erste Auftritt von Emily #mh#, da wird es ja noch sehr lustig zu gehen =) =)

Und Joeys treffen mit Charlton HEston war auch klasse #mh#

Chandler: You know what? I’m just going to home and call Kathy.
    Phoebe: If you think it’ll help…
    Chandler: No! That was a test! You know, in a couple of hours I’m gonna get really drunk, and I’m gonna want to call Kathy, and you guys are gonna have to stop me! And then after that, I’m gonna be so drunk I’m gonna wanna call Janice!
    Phoebe: You should! How is she?

Joey: Look, there’s nothing I can do for him right now, he’s still in his sweat pants, that’s still Phase One. Y’know? I’ll be back for Phase Two, I would never miss Phase Two.
    Monica: What’s Phase Two?
    Joey: Gettin’ drunk and going to a strip club.
    Rachel: How does going to a strip club help him better?
    Ross: Because there are naked ladies there.
    Joey: Which helps him get to Phase Three, picturing yourself with other women.
    Ross: There are naked ladies there too.
    Joey: Yeah.

Monica: They really were pretty, weren’t they? (Rachel and Phoebe both agree)
    Phoebe: Yeah, I really liked that fighter pilot one.
    Monica: Oh, Candy! She was so spunky!
    Phoebe: Yeah.
    Monica: Y’know, I think if I were going to be with a woman. (Chandler is intrigued.) It’d, it’d be with someone like Michelle, she was so oh, she was so petite.
    Rachel: See, I don’t know, for me it would have to Chantal.
    Monica: Oh, Chantal!
    Rachel: Oh my goodness, she had the smoothest skin! I mean when I stuck that dollar bill in her g-string and grazed her thigh…
    Chandler: (jumping up) Phase Three! I just achieved Phase Three!
    Monica: Really?!
    Chandler: I am totally picturing you with all those women!
    Monica: That’s-that’s not Phase Three.
    Chandler: Well, I’m there too!
    Rachel: Well, are we all together? Like in a group?
    Chandler: Stop it! You’re killing me! I think I just moved on to Phase Four!
    Phoebe: Oh! What is that? What is that?
    Chandler: Where I don’t want to have a relationship ever! I just want to have sex with strippers and my friends!!

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.