4×16 – Bombenstimmung | The Mighty Rogues

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    dayzd
    Mitglied

Shirley makes a bold decision to help her father end his suffering when he reaches the final stages of Alzheimer’s, but needs Alan’s help to convince the courts to allow it.

Meanwhile, Carl finds himself defending an impossible case when his client demands the right to build an atomic bomb on the island of Nantucket, and Jerry goes too far in his pursuit of love when he uses spray-on hormones to attract a woman.

Quelle: http://www.tv.com

Uff, das war harter Stoff in dieser Folge.
    Naja, Coma Guy hatte noch einen sehr angenehmen Fall:p

Coma Guy: You’d like… an atomic bomb?
    Bürgermeisterin dieser verkorksten Insel: As soon as possible.
    […]
    Whitney: Are they insane?
    Coma Guy: Poor people are insane, Whitney. Rich people are colorful.

Coma Guy: So? How was your day?
    Schmidt: Oh. Same old. Went to court, trying to kill my father. You?
    Coma Guy: Trying to get Nantucket a bomb. Are we stuck in a rut?

Achja, schön, dass man es nicht allzu ernst sieht.:p

Jerry, die Hormone und die wirklich toll aussehende Frau#8o#
    An sich war der Fall nicht spektakulär oder besonders interessant, aber Jerry war mir seit langem wieder sympathisch.

Coma Guy: Everybody has a bomb! France! China! Russia![…] Why not Nantucket? They’re far more reasonable, more stable, and hey! How about this: they’re on our side. Why can’t they have a bomb?

Coma Guy versucht alles, aber scheitert natürlich. Naja, seine Klienten wollten auch in Wirklichkeit die Aufmerksamkeit wieder zurück auf das Thema bringen…

Schmidt will dem Leid ihres Vaters ein Ende setzen und bittet Alan sie vor Gericht zu vertreten. Wenn man bedenkt, dass Denny Alzheimer hat und es ihm irgendwann genauso gehen könnte, blieben die Emotionen natürlich nicht aus.

Alan: My best friend has Alzheimer’s. He is a grand lover of life, and will be for some time. I believe even when his mind starts to really go he’ll still fish, he’ll laugh, and love. And as it progresses he’ll still wanna live because there’ll be value for him in a friendship, in a cigar. The truth is, I don’t think he’ll ever come to me and say, „This is the day I want to die.“ But the day is coming. And he won’t know it. This is perhaps the most insidious thing about Alzheimer’s.
    But you see, he trusts me to know when that day has arrived. He trusts me to safeguard his dignity, his legacy and self-respect. He trusts me to prevent his end from becoming a mindless piece of mush. And I will. It will be an unbearably painful thing for me but I will do it because I love him. I will end his suffering. Because it’s the only decent, humane, and loving thing a person
    can do.

#sad#

Alan gelingt es, die Richterin zu überzeugen und Schmidts Vater darf in Würde sterben. Njah, das wäre nun um einiges dramatischer gewesen, hätte man Schmidts Vater öfter als 2x gesehen. So war es zwar dramatisch,aber eben nicht genug#hm#

Schön war natürlich das Ende#mh#
    [ATTACH]13754[/ATTACH]

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.