6×10 – Fight Club | Road Kill

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    ClaireB
    Mitglied

After a petty officer dies in a car crash, the team suspects foul play when their investigation leads them into the violent world of underground street fighting.
    Quelle: http://www.cbs.com/

Adrian Monk
    Mitglied

Naja, durchschnittliche Folge. Fall war zwar recht verworren, vom Hocker hat er mich trotzdem nicht gerissen und an Witz hat es in der Folge gefehlt…

Selbst Abby konnte dieses Mal kein Highlight setzen #hm#

Ziva: I remember my first fight. I was eight. Shmuel Rubinstein.
    Tony: Sounds like a real stud.
    Ziva: One punch and it was over.
    Tony: What did poor Shmuel do to deserve the wrath of Ziva?
    Ziva: He said he liked me.

Tony: (photographing a wrecked car) Huh, someone didn’t know how to parallel park!
    Ziva: I have always found it hard to park when someone is shooting with you.

Abby: I’d pay a lot of money to see the right bout, like Leroy Jethro Gibbs, versus…
    McGee: Ziva.
    Abby: No McGee, I was thinking like Terminator.
    McGee: Which model? TX? T1000?
    Abby: All of them. Gibbs terminates.
    McGee: Alright, how about Gibbs versus Godzilla?
    Abby: King of the Monsters, toast.
    McGee: Monthra?
    Abby: Wingless in a nano-second. Come on McGee, give me something fierce, bossman’s got mad skills.
    McGee: Alright… ooh ok, what about Gibbs versus (Gibbs appears silently behind Abby and McGee notices) Gibbs.
    Abby: Uhhoo that’s good, so its like evil twin, clone… (Gibbs holds little piece of paper in front of Abby, who spins around) Gibbs, good timing. I’ve got something to show you.

Giuliana
    Mitglied

Warum treffen sich Männer und Kämpfen ohne jede Regel bis aufs Blut gegeneinander? #hm#

Komische Folge.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.