6×12 – ??? | Wedding Videography

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

A lawyer has his degree revoked and is forced to return to community college to retrain.

locatetv.com

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Als erstes dachte ich, so gut Abeds Filmemachen bzw. alles als Film zu sehen ist, das war nun schon die dritte Folge in folge (ha!) die ungefähr so vonstattengeht. Und irgendwie war es total weird. Besonders der Twist. Und dann das Ende, das war mehr als weird. Weide Folge. Schlecht war sie nicht, Humor war wirklich vorhanden diesmal. Nur weird.

Anonym
    Gast

Roland, will you marry me? Alison Brie on Abed’s video camera is awesome! #emiley# We’re an intensly intimately bonded crew. Frankie. Why am I still watching this? Because of the hot ladies? Could be. The other is mentally retarded. When I say drink, you say now. Drink. Now. We lied to you about the time. Synergy. Co-dependence. I’M HOME ALONE. What if I’m God? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Any of those people could be God. I love giving you your painkillers at the end of the day. Having a good time? Nah. This man knows exactly what he’s doing. He should keep on wearing these pants. I think we need a list of dragon names. I’m not gonna Winger speech it. Don’t let Garrett keep you from painting. He’s being too mean. 90 years young. This is a man who knows how to marry his cousin. None of us would have mad if Hitler hadn’t been born. I’m only the worst with you guys. White people problems. I’m not trying to tell you how to feel about incest. Good night.

What a mess, why am I watching this again? I felt my brain cells dying while watching this nonsense episode programming. Or getting super bored. It was not really bad but it was below average and pointless waste of 30 minutes. I’m too smart and informed for that shit now. 2.25/5.

P.S: By the way: Where was Abed in this episode?

P.P.S: Fans celebrating this episode (apparently the entire 6th season) makes me happy being the red fish and not the dead fish.

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

YES, first few seconds with Annie on the bed and her smile… SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME. #emiley# Maybe I start a survey on the imdb message boards and ask which was better: the episode or your post. You have my vote. :-)

Anonym
    Gast

Nah don’t do that please. You can’t argue with crazy fanboys of any media, sports or subject. They will rip you (or here it’d be me) in pieces.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.