6×13 – ??? | Emotional Consequences of Broadcast

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen - 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Autor
    Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

As their sixth year at Greendale draws to a close, Abed asks everyone to imagine pitching a TV show about what they would do in season seven.

pogdesign.co.uk

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Is this still the english speaking area of the forum? :-? Well, I would like to thank yahoo for letting me watch this episode in advance on their website; of course, I could have done this with the other ones too, but this was the finale, the special one, the chosen one. Aw, who am I kidding, this was garbage like all the rest. Actually, even worse than the other episodes. Community says goodbye, hopefully for good.

There was only one truth this episode and that came from Annie: „I’m hot.“ Amen.

Anonym
    Gast

Yeah, let’s declare this part of the forum the English Speaking Corner. #mh# The Special One? Hm, I’m sceptical. And when I read that you think it was the worst episode of this season, I’m not looking forward to watch it. But I will soon. I won’t put much emotional effort into my review, maybe again I go with the „just writing down the random stuff the cast is saying“ thing. Who knows. Okay, we’ll talk later, when I saw how bad it was. I also hope they keep their #SixSeasonsAndAMovie concept and spare us more seasons.

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Stay strong, my friend, stay strong.

Yahoo! is in the midst of conversations with Community producer Sony Pictures TV for more episodes of the series

Community Season 7 Possible; Joel McHale Gives Movie Update | Collider

Anonym
    Gast

This can’t be true! Is there no justice in the world? Apparently not! X-( #sad#

Anonym
    Gast

For your information I just wrote a mixture of quotes from the final season 6 episode and own thoughts. But without using any „s or ’s or other symbols to make it very hard for readers to figure out what is from the show and what my own thoughts are. Also the quotes are very random, I just used the ones I liked or that were easy to write down, so I missed a lot of good ones on purpose, just because I’m a lazy internet personality, who isn’t even sure how „comfortably“ is pronounced correctly. Or if it rather is correctly pronounced instead of pronounced correctly.

School’s out, bitches. :-) Godzilla-Dean and mother time. Note to self and/or subconscious me: I wish I had something like vacation. But on the other hand, I’m sitting in my super hot flat and have no friends. So, what would I do? Not watch Communität, that’s for sure. But what else? :-? What? That’s crazy! Give me the hope to learn honesty. Or something very similiar to that. Never understood the first par of the intro theme song. #hm# When seeing this group of people hanging out in their Summer holidays, I jealousy wish I had a couple of friends, a normal job and the ability to have fun, so I could do fun stuff in the summertime. Six years. Six Seasons, right, Abed?! /:) So, Abed, what happens in season 7? /:) /:) Too much meta! Definitely. TOO FUCKING MUCH! Don’t you get it, Dan Hormonsick? #roll# Shirley could get us back on formula but I don’t see it turning us around? What’s our formula? Who the hell are you? Abed, we’re not formulas. I’m pitching it. I can’t count the reasons I should stay…because there are like almost none reasons to stay. Only reason is Annie’s bewbs. #rot# I love you guys. We should go to the market. Shouldn’t we be more ashamed and clever. Deeply sad. I’m happy two. Shirtless Jeff X-Files Agenta Winger Father time Dean. Stop. Crazy and racist and terrible. Don’t pitch. Don’t ever show the opening again for the 5th time. Not funny. Not anything. Annie, you’re looking fine. I’m ice cube head. Really? It’s getting crazy in here. We just finished year 6 and it was hard work. Where was the hard work? One thing that was work at all and not just lazy waking off writing or acting. FBI Annie? Ho-ot. When can we start the next paintball game? Oh no Seth Green. Is this still meta or real or lameta or metareal? Pitching season 7 just for Abed or because they R so bored with their lifes? Still not getting it. I can’t count the reasons I should stay… Now with Annie leaving below zero. Minus 273 grad celcius.

I wouldn’t watch that season. I wouldn’t watch that season. Community Wire Style? Or am I wired wrong here? So I guess this is fucking war. We’re all born free into a world of lies. That was the oppoppositte of brittainig it. Oh fucking hell no, the Jennfer transgender agenda*_* on Community. I C what they did there, these bustards. X-( I want my diaper back. Would have to be a huge diaper to put in all the shit the chars said to day. I don’t even own a tv and I wouldn’t watch that. Good deciscion. When I think about the different scenarios of season 7, I think this episode couldn’t have been funny, honestly, in someone’s head, on paper, the idea sounds quite good. But since this is the darkest timeline, it was waste of time. Boooooo. *TV defeats its own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda* or trying to defeat other tv. It’s tv, it’s confort. A friend you’ve known so well and for so long, you just let it be with you. That’s their trick, very clever but very unreastic mind control brainwashing programming. I’m a lesbian, it’s why I haven’t hit on Jeff. It’s the original Annie. I’m grown up and I’m not. Yahoo! Dean Jeffrey. I’m growning up. That’s one of the countless reasons I can’t enjoy Communität Anniemore. But SixSeasonsAndAMovie?! This is reality. TV’s rules aren’t based on common sense they’re based on the studios wanting to milk their properties dry. So true, too true that not many get it. Talking about those people crying about cliffhangers, too many seasons, open ends and all the annoying unrealistic stuff tv shows bring along. And so on.

Annie, I’m home. Ahhhh, Annie + Jeff have a Lil Sebastian. #rot# Just because you want somebody and like him and it’s a pretty girl and you’d love to love her, if you’re a fucked up person with problems and though more than old enough to be a grown up still not grown up, you should not go into that relationship because you would not only screw it up for yourself sooner or later but also for the girl you love and that would destroy your last chance to normally talk to her like friends or to ever see her again. You’re older. And let the kid stuff go. The heart, which cynics say is code for penis, wants what it wants. Don’t make sense. But I’d let you go. You should kiss me goodbye or you might regret it for the rest of your life. And the age difference of course, she in her 20s, he like close to 40. Argh, super mean move to show us a scene where the cast says goodbye to the study room. It makes even me, the emotional screwd up Numbism emotional and I didn’t want that to happen. I wanted to give a flying fuck about just another boring waste of time season 6 episode that is celebrated on imdb and by million of fans, but there they got me. Those bustards. #cry# That was one cool for every seasons. But if Abed would have stayed with the original cool. cool cool cool, there’d been more than enough cool’s for all the watchable seasons of Communität. ;) Damn, they again got me when all standing in the study room eyes closed and dreaming about their ideal version of season 7. So mean. #sad# And he Winger speeched it of course. I like Jeff’s study group with hot girls only. GAYYYY. =) So awesome of Chang. ##um## Ahhhhh, group hug, that’s strike three, emotional hollowcoast. #cry# I’m legit gay. =) Gay jokes work really well most of the time I think. And hugs and goodbyes on the airport and a fitting music song – that’s what emotions are made of. #cry# The explain this. What is it? It’s a script of a fake commercial at the end of season 6 starring this family. =) =) =) Nailed it! Best ever of all time! Woah, the philosphical talk and the disclaimer rant were fantastic (though my IQ and my internal English-German translator were not good enough to know all the words, maybe some soul can help me out), I’m impressed and I believe in the satanic Illuminati running Hollywood, I though I couldn’t be impressed by teLievision anymore. Good job in parts. The finale had some nice moments towards the end but fell flat most of the time, it was too meta I think, felt too forced. So I give it a well intended 3 out of 5 points rating and am happy that I survived this mostly boring season of a show I once was interested in.

P.S.: Whoever reads this unique review that should receive one random award until the very end…maybe can figure out what the fucking problems of the reviewer are and send him a private message with solutions. #DoNotConform

P.P.S: Look what I found on this little thing called the internet.

https://youtu.be/btoEMhxKbFk

As I said: Saying something’s gay is hilarious in 9 out of 10 times. :-) Time to change my SMS ringtone :D

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Ich hab’s gelesen. Du bekommst sicher bald deinen random award. #hallo# War irgendwie wie die Episode, paar merkwürdige Sachen mit drin. Und traurig, aber ein anderes traurig als wie in der Episode. Ich hab‘ auf Deutsch geantwortet, boomboom die Regeln. :-)

Anonym
    Gast

Danke. Das werde ich mir merken. #hallo# Da sollten auch merkwürdige Dinge mit drin sein bzw. sind die halt so spontan entstanden. Das mit dem traurig würde ich gerne näher ausgeführt haben. :-? Aber wenn du auf meinen englischen Post auf Deutsch antwortest, das macht doch den Flow kaputt. Have U no h8rt? #hm#

Annie Edison
    Mitglied

=) =)
    Herrlich, dass ihr hier Englisch geschrieben hat. Ein Genuss mal wieder ein wenig Muttersprache zu lesen! #vertrag#
    Also ich hab mich jetzt durch S6 gequält (über große Strecken tatsächlich)… Die Entwicklung, die sich schon davor angedeutet hat, ist tatsächlich in Erfüllung gegangen. Teilweise war die Staffel noch ein paar Schmunzler wert und Community wird immer in meinem Herzen bleiben, aber nicht so.
    Fck yeah, I’m hot :D

Serien_Junkie
    Mitglied

Die ganze letzte Staffel geht einfach überhaupt nicht. Ich war mega enttäuscht über dieses unwürdige Ende einer so unglaublich guten und lustigen Serie! Das hätten sie wirklich besser hinkriegen können :/ Naja, die ersten Staffeln werde ich trotzdem im Gedächtnis behalten!

Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen - 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.