Aus nach Season 5?

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen - 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Autor
    Sam Crow
    Mitglied

HBO’s ‘Boardwalk Empire‘ fared surprisingly well with critics in its fourth season, even as the period gangster drama has consistently failed to achieve the same buzz as some of its predecessors, but could the fifth season in 2014 prove its last?

Take this one with a grain of salt mind you, but it seems a recent 4Chan report (via Uproxx) suggests that HBO will look to make ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 5 the last with a slightly reduced order of episodes, as well. However dubious an anonymous 4Chan post might seem, the source has been credited with multiple inside looks at the HBO series in the past.

According to the report, showrunner Terence Winter’s interest in moving on to his Mick Jagger-produced, Bobby Cannavale-starring record executive drama could take Winter off ‘Boardwalk Empire’ after the fifth season, while HBO works internally to set a number of episodes for the likely final season:

It’s not official yet. It’s just rumblings I’ve heard throughout the office. First it was 10 episodes, then maybe 9 and now I believe they’ve settled on 8. This probably won’t be announced for some time until HBO figures out their schedule and budgets I’m sure but I’ve been told that 5 will be the last season.

‚Boardwalk Empire‘ Season 5 to End the Series?

Anonym
    Gast

Fände ich jetzt gar nicht mal so schlecht wenn Boardwalk Empire nach der fünften Staffel enden würde, dann verliert es sich wenigstens nicht in Belangslosigkeiten. Aber die Episodenzahl von 12 auf 8 runterkürzen? smilie_tra_024.gif

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Solange das Ende rund, gut geplant und durchdacht ist, sind mir die Episodenzahlen primär egal.

Stampede
    Mitglied

Ich fänds schade, wenn bereits nach 5 Staffel Schluss wäre, denn meiner Meinung nach gibt es noch so viel zu erzählen, gerade von Al Capone.

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Terence Winter spricht zumindest noch nicht von einem Ende:

In terms of the Boardwalk thing, how long and how far were going to go with it is really going to depend on the conversation we have in January. We’ll start to feel where the story is going. I don’t want to keep it on longer than the story dictates. If it starts to feel like we’re getting repetitive or we’re starting to tread water just to have a show on the air, that’s not anything anybody’s interested in doing.

(collider)

Stampede
    Mitglied

Na dann schauen wir mal, was da im Januar bei rumkommt. Ich hoffe, dass es noch ne weitere Staffel nach #5 geben wird.

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Ich insgeheim natürlich auch und nach der Aussage, bzw. dem ganzen Interview, gehe ich auch davon aus. Ich denke schon, daß Marty dafür stimmen wird.

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Wird die Letzte. Fuck.

Anonym
    Gast

Schade, aber wenn das Ende passt kann ich damit leben. Wurde schon was zur Folgenzahl gesagt?

Stampede
    Mitglied

Schade schade #sad#
    Als Ausgleich wäre ich für ein Capone-Spin-Off (natürlich mit Stephen Graham!)

Anonym
    Gast

@Stampede 605194 wrote:

Als Ausgleich wäre ich für ein Capone-Spin-Off (natürlich mit Stephen Graham!)

Dem wäre ich nicht abgeneigt :-)

Ansicht von 11 Beiträgen - 1 bis 11 (von insgesamt 11)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.