Daredevil [Netflix]

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 30)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Gast

Statt einem großen Sammelthread zu allen vier kommenden Marvel Serien auf Netflix, bekommt jetzt jede ihren eigenen sobald es was Neues gibt.

Spartacus creator/executive producer Steven S. DeKnight has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner of Marvel’s 13-episode series Daredevil, set to premiere on Netflix in 2015. Goddard did write the first two episodes of Daredevil and will remain as executive producer.

Deadline

Stampede
    Mitglied

“We’re going for a very kind of gritty, 1970s New York feel for the show. We love the idea of beauty and the decay in the city, and Hell’s Kitchen being a place that is both horrible and beautiful at the same time, and that’s why Matt Murdoch loves it so much and wants to protect it.”

Daredevil Netflix Show Will Have a Gritty, 1970s New York Feel

Stampede
    Mitglied

Das Logo:

dd8oj8v.jpg

Außerdem sagt Marvel’s Head of Television Jeph Loeb:

When we started talking to our actors and to our directors, this is with all due respect to the film, if you want to know what we’re not doing, go watch the movie. If you want to know what we’re doing, it’s very much steeped in the world of the comics, but it also has a life of its own and that’s really what television and our films really do is that we take the best….We hope and we’re very confident that this is the beginning of something that’s very exciting on Netflix.

Marvel TV Exec. says Netflix’s Daredevil won’t be like the Ben Affleck movie – Movie News | JoBlo.com

Das klingt doch schonmal gut.

Anonym
    Gast
    Stampede
    Mitglied

Charlie Cox:

I’ve read comics after comics after comics — I’ve never read so many comics in my life, and we’re finding moments from the comics to reference in the show. We’re trying to make a show that’s new and much, much darker than anything I’ve ever seen Marvel do before.
    […]
    The concept that he can’t stop. He’s going out and he’s taking the law into his own hands, and he doesn’t know if he can stop. He might be addicted to it.

Charlie Cox Says the Daredevil Netflix Show Is Darker Than Anything Marvel’s Ever Done

Ich muss ja zugeben, dass ich schon ziemlich gespannt drauf bin :-)

Stampede
    Mitglied

drdqlzhr.jpg

drd1uzykb.jpg

Stampede
    Mitglied
    Anonym
    Gast

Einen Termin gibts noch nicht, oder?

Stampede
    Mitglied

Hatte irgendwann mal was von März 2015 gelesen.

Stampede
    Mitglied

Jeph Loeb (Executive Producer):

“Within the Marvel universe there are thousands of heroes of all shapes and sizes, but The Avengers are here to save the universe and Daredevil is here to save the neighborhood. It’s a very unique look at Hell’s Kitchen in New York, where Matt Murdock grew up and continues to defend it from people who would harm the people that live there.”

“We really wanted to take our cue from [films like] The French Connection, Dog Day Afternoon, Taxi Driver, and make it very, very grounded, very gritty, very real. We always say we would rather lean toward The Wire than what’s considered a classic superhero television show.”

“Fisk has very many different aspects so it’s not all, ‘I want to conquer the city and make a lot of money.’ In our story, we tell the story of how he met his wife Vanessa and how they fell in love — our antagonist actually has a love story. That’s the love story you’re following, the one you’re invested in, and seeing how that affects him and changes him. I think Vincent just brings such depth to it, his performance is just astounding.”

“I wouldn’t say there’s no plans to include [Bullseye] in the series. It’s not not to say he wouldn’t be in the series at some point. But I think if you try to jam in too many characters, it just becomes a mess. And [Bullseye’s] story was told in the last iteration of Daredevil that anybody saw. My feeling was, ‘Why repeat it?’ And honestly, if you’re looking for a juicy, multi-faceted crime drama, Wilson Fisk was the obvious choice to play the antagonist. Bullseye is a little more cut and dry. Not to say you couldn’t make him fantastic over 13 hours, but Fisk really felt like the right yin to the yang for Matt, and for what we wanted to do this season.”

Marvel’s Daredevil Netflix Show May Feature Bullseye; Will Focus on Kingpin in Season 1

Klingt alles sehr vielversprechend, was er da von sich gibt. Jetzt darf es nur kein COTW werden….

Stampede
    Mitglied

Am 10.April 2015 gehts los.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h334vn103YM

dde2jss6f.jpg

Stampede
    Mitglied
    Stampede
    Mitglied
    Anonym
    Gast

Wow, der Trailer ist ja mal richtig stark @-) Richtig schön düster, gefällt mir sehr gut. Hätte ich nicht gedacht, aber ich freue mich jetzt sogar auf die Serie :D

Stampede
    Mitglied

Wegen mir hätte man ruhig noch mehr Handlung zeigen können. Aber egal, ich freue mich auch drauf. Das wird gut :D

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 30)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.