«Deadwood» ist endgültig am Ende

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    ClaireB
    Mitglied

Die Nachricht dürfte niemanden mehr wirklich überraschen, sind es doch mittlerweile schon zwei Jahre seit der HBO-Hit «Deadwood» von den Bildschirmen der US-Haushalte verschwand. Dennoch verkündete HBO am Donnerstag, das die Chancen auf eine Produktion der zwei abschließenden TV-Movies von «Deadwood» gleich Null sind.

Weiterlesen

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Deadwood, the Western drama that HBO cancelled in 2006, might soon get a satisfying conclusion: Sources confirm to TVLine that talks between series creator and David Milch have indeed resumed.

Deadwood Movie – Preliminary Conversations Happening at HBO | Spoilers

Anonym
    Gast

Oh ja, bitte bitte.

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied
    Anonym
    Gast

Yes!

Noone
    Mitglied
    Quote:
    One project you mentioned earlier, we keep hearing there’s aDeadwood movie in development and David Milch is working on that script. Are you willing and able to reprise your role as Al Swearengen given your other commitments, and what’s the latest you’ve heard on that?

Yeah! Of course I’d love to reprise that. How could one not, when it was snatched away rather unjustly by a combination of forces we’ll never know about? Hubris or money or whatever. But [Deadwood] certainly finished too early. At the time, most of us working on the show were incredulous. It’s been announced by HBO, so its not like I’m saying it. I know for a fact David is working on the script. It’s been 10 years since it finished. [Star Timothy Olyphant’s] free from Justified. I’m hoping they’ll make the deal soon, for two or four hours, whatever they decide on. It was a very close knit group of actors on it. We got along very well. I’m sure David will decide to set it 10 years later, after the great fire or whatever happened in Deadwood. They haven’t done the deal yet. They [were planning] to do it late this year or early next year.

Game of Thrones: Ian McShane breaks his silence on secret role | EW.com

Anonym
    Gast

Ich hoffe ja inständig, dass jeder wieder dabei ist.

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.