Die Bücher zur Serie

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    Xander_LaVelle
    Mitglied

Hier noch ein paar Zitate:

Quote:
    Nachdem er den Priester ermordet hat, der sich an Kindern vergangen und sie getötet hat
    Dexter: Children. I should have killed him twice. (S. 14)

#vertrag#

Quote:
    Dexter: I don´t have a family. I mean, as far as I know. Somewhere out there must be people who carry similar genetic material, I´m sure. I pity them (S. 15).
    Quote:
    „Ten years ago I would have wanted you in an institution somewhere“, he (Harry) says, and I (Dexter) blink. That almost hurts, except I´ve though of it myself (S. 40).
    Quote:
    Bezogen auf Ritas Kinder, Astor und Cody
    Dexter: Children whose parents frequently attempt to kill each other with the furniture tend to be slightly withdrawn. Any child brought up in a horror zone is. But they can be brought out of it eventually-look at me. I had endured nameless and unknown horrors as a child, and yet here I was: a useful citizen, a pillar of the community (S. 54).
    Quote:
    Dexter verfolgt den Ice Truck
    Dexter: I was feeling human anxiety, desperation, actual emotional distress. I wanted to catch up to this truck and see for myself, oh how I wanted to put my hand on the truck, open the door to the cabin, look inside–And then what? Arrest him single-handed? Take him by the hand to dear Detective LaGuerta? See what I caught? Can I keep him? (S. 82)
    Quote:
    Dexter: Yes indeed. That´s what it was. A woman´s head. I bent to look. It was a very clean cut, very nice work. There was almost no blood around the lip of the wound. „Thank God“, I said, and I realized I was smiling- and why not? Wasn´t it nice? I wasn´t crazy after all (S. 87)
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.