Prison Break Fortsetzung als Limited Series

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 57)
  • Autor
    Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Fox… #facepalm#

Fox is developing a limited-series revival of its 2005-09 drama series that would re-team stars Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, TVLine has learned exclusively. Details are sketchy, but I hear the reunion project — if it happens — would be similar to last year’s 24: Live Another Day in that it would span a dozen or so episodes and feature a closed-ended storyline.

?Prison Break? Revival at Fox: Limited Series Starring Wentworth Miller | TVLine

Anonym
    Gast

Darauf hat die Welt gewartet …

Noone
    Mitglied

24, Akte X, Prison Break…hallo Fox, als nächstes bitte Firefly!!

Stampede
    Mitglied

Dr. House kommt bestimmt als nächstes :D

Und ich wette, dass das einzige, was FOX nicht wiederbeleben wird, ausgerechnet Firefly sein wird….

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Frage mich sowieso, worum es überhaupt gehen soll. #hm#

Stampede
    Mitglied

@Roland Deschain 635558 wrote:

Scofield bricht aus der Hölle aus :D

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

@Stampede 635560 wrote:

@Roland Deschain 635558 wrote:

Scofield bricht aus der Hölle aus :D

=) =)

Edit:

Not surprisingly, like the much lauded Season 1 of the original series, I hear the new installment likely would chronicle a prison break, focusing again on brothers Michael (Miller) and Lincoln (Purcell) — possibly trading places — who might be joined by a third co-lead character. I hear the idea is for many original cast members to reprise their roles with cameos in the limited series.

http://deadline.com/2015/06/prison-break-limited-series-concept-paul-scheuring-wentworth-miller-fox-1201436784/

Stampede
    Mitglied

@Roland Deschain 635562 wrote:

Not surprisingly, like the much lauded Season 1 of the original series, I hear the new installment likely would chronicle a prison break, focusing again on brothers Michael (Miller) and Lincoln (Purcell) — possibly trading places — who might be joined by a third co-lead character. I hear the idea is for many original cast members to reprise their roles with cameos in the limited series.

Das gibt doch mal überhaupt keinen Sinn #hm# Wann soll denn dieser Ausbruch mit den beiden Brüdern stattfinden? Nach der Serie geht aus offensichtlichen Gründen nicht, vor der Serie ebensowenig. Und quasi als Seitenhandlung während der Ereignisse in den Staffeln 1-4 passt das auch nirgendwo rein #hm#

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

I know right?! =)

Stampede
    Mitglied

Hab mal das Thema in einen eigenen Thread verschoben #hallo#

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

[VIDEO] ?Prison Break? Revival ? Wentworth Miller, Sarah Wayne Callies Weigh In | TVLine

Spoiler zur alten Serie

But yes, Miller’s character did not make it out of the series alive — a detail Purcell says won’t matter.
    “I mean, Sara was dead,” he said, referring to Sarah Wayne Callies’ character who died in Season 3 but was revealed to be alive in Season 4 of the original series. “The [concept] that I’ve heard is completely brilliant, so people will be fine.”

Stampede
    Mitglied

Kommt definitiv, 10 Folgen werden es sein.

“It’s going to bring back both brothers, [played by] Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell,” Chairman and CEO Gary Newman announced at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

Added Co-Chairman and CEO Dana Walden: “I would describe it as a bit of a sequel. It picks up the characters several years after we left them in the last season of the show. The brothers will be back. Some of the iconic characters from that show will be back. I don’t think [exec producer] Paul [Scheuring] knows exactly where he’s going over the 10-episode arc, but it definitely will address some questions that were set up at the end of the series for a new audience.

Spoiler zur alten Serie

Regarding the fact that Miller’s Michael perished in 2009’s Prison Break: The Final Break, Newman quipped that that particular plot point would be “ignored,” while Walden explained, “What [Paul] pitched to us was a very logical and believable — in the world of Prison Break — explanation for why our characters are alive and still moving around the world.”

?Prison Break? Revival at Fox: Storyline Spoilers, Michael Not Dead | TVLine

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied
    Stampede
    Mitglied

3,8274 Sekunden schneller :p

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

#sad#

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 57)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.