SAMCRO Prequel

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Gast

Rarely at a loss for words, Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter has spoken before about doing a prequel to the FX series. Today at the Produced By conference, he told me a little bit more about where things stand with the possible look at the formation of SAMCRO. “Right now, it is just conversations,” Sutter said after appearing on the Hit The Ground Showrunning panel. Confirming that the series, if it happened, would be with SOA’s current home of FX, Sutter said that the show wouldn’t be coming for a few years. “I want to let the property rest for a year or so after Sons is over before jumping in,” he noted. SOA is heading into its sixth season with the expectation that the biker club series will go for a least one more cycle after that. Beyond that timeline, a lot about the prequel is still up in the air. “I don’t know if it will be a series or a limited series of say 10 to 13 episodes,” Sutter said. “I don’t want to do it as a movie – tonally, I don’t see it as a movie.”

Deadline

Stampede
    Mitglied

Als Limited Series fände ich es nicht uninteressant, aber generell brauche ich das nicht. Aber ich glaube nicht, dass das was wird, wenn da schon von ein paar Jahren in die Zukunft die Rede ist…

floppy
    Mitglied

Her damit! #vertrag#

Morgenstern
    Mitglied

Von einem Prequel mit den First 9 war seit der ersten Stunde die Rede. Mir gefällt dir Idee…aber ich kann mir das irgendwie nicht als „Miniserie“ vorstellen. Wie wollen die bitte soviel Inhalt da rein packen? Ich meine…wir alle kennen Sutter jetzt. Der gibt sich nicht mit halbgaren Info’s etc. zufrieden.

Btw; ich habe gestern auf Facebook einen Artikel gefunden in dem die Rede davon ist, dass Charlie Hunnam wiederkehren soll.

Sons of Anarchy: Kurt Sutter enthüllt neue Details. Charlie Hunnam kehrt zurück.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.