Season 2 Spoiler

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen - 1 bis 12 (von insgesamt 12)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Gast

Creator and exec producer Aaron Sorkin gave a rough layout of how the forthcoming second season of his polarizing HBO cable news drama The Newsroom will play out in terms of covering real-life stories. He told an SRO crowd at PaleyFest 2013 in Beverly Hills tonight that Season 2 will pick up a week after where Season 1 ends and ticked off the topics he’s tackling on the fictional Atlantis Cable News (ACN): “The Tea Party/American Taliban, the General Election including the primaries and conventions, Trayvon Martin, the Affordable Care Act, and drones.” He said he’s still unsure whether the Newton school shootings will be included when the show returns with fresh episodes in June. “That’s a tough thing to write about without minimizing or exploiting it or spreading Cheez Whiz around it. It’s a profoundly important moment, and the last thing you want to do is handle it poorly.”

Deadline

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Ach ja, das gibt es ja auch noch. Hatte ich das nominiert, ich glaube schon. :-? Ist es auch unter den Nominierten? Gleich mal gucken. :-?

Stampede
    Mitglied

@Roland Deschain 570444 wrote:

Ach ja, das gibt es ja auch noch. Hatte ich das nominiert, ich glaube schon. :-? Ist es auch unter den Nominierten? Gleich mal gucken. :-?

#ugly#

Anonym
    Gast
    Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Na ja. /:)

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied
    Anonym
    Gast
    Stampede
    Mitglied

Guter Trailer, ich freu mich drauf :-)

Stampede
    Mitglied

Ne Wagenladung Poster:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21111[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21112[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21113[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21114[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21115[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21116[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21117[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21118[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21119[/ATTACH]

Anonym
    Gast
    Sam Crow
    Mitglied

„I doubt HBO’s going to be happy with my telling you this, but I got off to a false start with season two,“ he acknowledges, noting that only after he wrote the first three episodes and shot the first two did he realize that structural decisions he had made would prove problematic later in the season. He admits others had tried to warn him, but until he had finished the third script he was convinced he simply wasn’t writing well enough. „With my hat in my hand, I went to HBO and said, ‚Would it be all right if I started again? I know it’s going to cost time and it’s going to cost a lot of money.‘ Other networks would have said no.“

The Newsroom – Staffel 2 mit Reshoots und um 1 Folge kürzer (Schnittberichte.com)

Offensichtlich bleibt es der gleiche Kernschrott wie Staffel 1.

Stampede
    Mitglied

Wundert mich, dass sie deswegen den Start nicht verschoben haben, wenn sie quasi alles neu machen :-?

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen - 1 bis 12 (von insgesamt 12)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.