Season 4 Spoiler

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 31 bis 45 (von insgesamt 69)
  • Autor
    ClaireB
    Mitglied
    Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Das hat sich doch gelohnt. =P~

Hyde
    Mitglied
    Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

„Sie kann Selbstverteidigung und das deutet darauf hin, dass sie ihren Weg in die ein oder andere Mission finden wird.“

Casey und seine Tochter, das könnte lustig werden. Nein, das wird lustig. #vertrag#

Hyde
    Mitglied

Richtig Lustig wirds wenn Morgan sich an sie ranmacht. Ich sehe es schon vor mir, wie Casey die beiden im falle eines Dates heimlich verfolgt. =)

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied
    Quote:
    Wer wird den „wechselnden Spion“ Greta (Serienjunkies vom 3. August 2010) in Episode vier spielen, nachdem Olivia Munn, Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa und Stacy Keibler in den ersten drei Episoden der Staffel in diese Rolle schlüpfen? Niemand! Die Handlung von „Chuck vs. The Coup“ findet jenseits des Buy More statt. Tipp: (Serienjunkies vom 7. August 2010).

Quelle: serienjunkies.de

:-? Eine ganze Folge nur im Außeneinsatz? Vielleicht die erste „Jagd“ auf Chucks Mutter? #hm#

Hyde
    Mitglied

Neil in Boise, Idaho: Didn’t you hit the Chuck set? How was it?
    Magical, as always! Yvonne Strahovski was shooting a fight scene on a catwalk with supermodel Karolina Kurkova, and it’s definitely going to rank up there as one of the best girlfights evah on Chuck. Yvonne also answered one of your fan questions—whether Brandon Routh/Daniel Shaw will return—in a way I think will make you happy! „Oh man, another rise from the dead!“ Yvonne says with a laugh. „I don’t know how the fans would like that one. I think we have to leave the love triangles alone this time around because I think the fans just want to see Chuck and Sarah together for a little while before we bring in an evil love interest.“ Yvonne says of Chuck and Sarah: „They’re together now. It gets very couple-y. We’re sort of finding our couple feet and the story is going to take us into finding Chuck’s mother.“

Spoiler Chat: Gossip Girl, True Blood, Chuck and More! | E! Online

Hyde
    Mitglied

Question: I need some Chuck scoop! —Taylor
    Ausiello: Captain Awesome won’t be reviving his short-lived career as international superspy anytime soon. “Last season Awesome realized if there was one place in the world where he wasn’t awesome, it was on spy missions,” notes exec producer Chris Fedak. “He’d like to stay as far away from the spy world as he can.” That’s particularly true now that there’s a mini Awesome on the way. “He is going to be way more into all of the rituals of pregnancy than even Ellie is,” says fellow EP Josh Schwartz of the daddy-to-be. “Like all things in life, Awesome is going to throw himself into the pregnancy with his usual fervor.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on ‚True Blood,‘ ‚Grey’s Anatomy,‘ ‚Bones,‘ ‚Smallville,‘ ‚Chuck,‘ and more! | EW.com

Hyde
    Mitglied
    Hyde
    Mitglied

Do you have any Chuck scoop about Casey? —Melanie
    MICKEY: We’ll meet two former members of Casey’s Special Ops team. One will be as grounded as the other is skittish. They’ll also, oddly, kind of remind you of Justin „I’m a Mac“ Long and John „I’m a PC“ Hodgman.

Mega Buzz: Another Grey’s Wedding, a New Vampire and CSI’s Bloody Aftermath | TVGuide.com

ClaireB
    Mitglied
    Hyde
    Mitglied

Wow, schon klasse mit was für Gaststars die Macher in dieser Staffel aufwarten. Ich kanns kaum noch erwarten bis es endlich losgeht. :D

ClaireB
    Mitglied

Olivia Munn

chuck-nbc-zachary-levi-olivia-munn.jpg

Hyde
    Mitglied

Question: I’ve had a rough day. Do you think you could give me a Chuck scoop and make it better? —Jenny
    Ausiello: Chuck and Sarah will be swapping genders this season, and their relationship could suffer as a result. Allow exec producer Josh Schwartz to explain: “In their relationship, Sarah is kind of the guy and Chuck is a little bit more of the emotional one. Chuck is someone who is very comfortable with commitment. And Sarah’s only real commitment is to people that she feels are probably going to die in the line of duty.” Adds fellow EP Chris Fedak: “Chuck also has a lot of access to his emotions, and Sarah is one who likes to keep her emotions under wraps to a degree.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on ‚House,‘ ‚Grey’s,‘ ‚Bones,‘ ‚Chuck,‘ ‚Gossip Girl,‘ and more! | EW.com

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 31 bis 45 (von insgesamt 69)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.