Spoiler zu Season 5

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Autor
    ClaireB
    Mitglied

Q: When the hatch imploded and the sky turned purple? Did the Island move then?
    A: No. But something happened. Prize: Oceanic water bottle.

Q: What is the fate of Jin and Locke?
    A: Jin will still be on the show in some form. You’ve not seen the last of either of those characters. Prize: Jin panda bear.

Q: Best episode and best season, in your opinion?
    Carlton: „The Constant“ is my favorite episode, and season one.
    Damon: „Exodus“ and the raft launch before the show disintegrated into utter despair. I also like season four. Prize: Apollo bar and Apollo bar T-shirt.

Q: What’s up with the reflection in the season four promos where the city was in the reflection in the water?
    A: That was all about the Oceanic Six getting off the Island. Prize: Heroes DVD

Q: Will there be a Rousseau flashback?
    A: We will see Rousseau’s story, to use the word flashback might be disingenious. Damon: We’re steering away from the flashes. Prize: I Am Lost luggage tags.

Q: What’s up with the actors strike?
    A: We’re supposed to start in three weeks at least until further notice changes that plan. Prize: Photo of Nikki & Paolo.

Q: Any special guests this year?
    A: No actors. Sorry. Prize: Actor-signed DVD box set.

Q: What happened to Vincent?
    A: What about what happened the Island and Sawyer and Juliet? Vincent’s OK and will appear in season five. Safe to say: Vincent’s gonna make it to the end. Prize: Little polar bear.

Q: Are Jack and Kate your show’s one true pariring?
    A: Carlton: Personally I like those two, professionally I’m going to take the Fifth. Prize: Jack action figure.

Ah, we’ve been had again. MATTHEW FOX is so totally here. Photos coming soon!

Q: Will Kate ever see Sawyer again?
    DL: Not if Jack has anything to say about it. CC: Yes. Kate will see Sawyer again. Prize: Signed poster.

Q: What happened to non-speaking „beachies“ who were ferried over to the blowed-up boat from the season four finale?
    A: They dead. Faraday is probably gonna be OK. Prize: Authentic Faraday tie.

Damon Q to Matthew Fox: Do you know the meat-socks/redshirts, i.e. those who died on the boat?
    MF: Yep. They’re always there and very professional.

Q: Is there a limit to how far the flashes can go back and forth in time?
    A: We’re going to tell stories in a new and exciting way. This year, when season five starts, you’re not going to know when and where you are. CC: There will be storytelling both on and off the Island and in different periods of time. Guy who makes wooshing sound will remain employed. Prize: Hanso Foundation hat.

Q: Just between me and you, how does this show end?
    A: It ends well, we hope.
    Q: Can I have some Jin?
    DL: The alcohol or the character?
    Prize: Dharma beer

Q: How old is Richard Alpert and does he have six toes?
    A: Not tellin‘. We will see Richard Alpert barefoot in the very near future and that’s pun intended: the very near future. Prize: „I asked a Richard Alpert question and all I got was this lousy T-shirt“ T-shirt

Damon Q to Matthew Fox: How old do you think Richard Alpert is?
    MF: 125 years old. DL: Wrong.

Q: Regarding Locke’s pseudonym of Jeremy Bentham, and one of his big things was the panopticon, are the people on the Island people being watched and by who?
    A: Good question. [Interrupted by new Martin Candle video drama. That video? Coming soon right here!]

Und hier ist auch schon das Video. Dr. Candle ist wieder da! #mh#

Quelle: http://www.darkufo.blogspot.com

Ansicht von 1 Beitrag (von insgesamt 1)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.