Star Trek Uncharted

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Noone
    Mitglied
    Quote:
    In what would likely be a dream come true for any Trekkie out there, Paramount Pictures has made the unprecedented move to invite Star Trek fan Michael Gummelt to pitch a new TV series that could allow him to boldly go where no fan as gone before.

‘Star Trek’ Fan Invited to Pitch ‘Star Trek Uncharted’ TV Series to Paramount – /film

Noone
    Mitglied
    Quote:
    I believe Star Trek would feel stale and „old-fashioned“ as a traditionally scripted, Four Act, purely episodic series. The best shows on TV nowadays tell their stories in a more naturalistic format, with less expository dialogue and more reliance on acting and directing to convey subtext. Stories don’t all wrap up nice & neatly, with everything back to normal by the end of an episode. One major approach that could help revive Star Trek is to present its stories in a more modern way. To that end, I’ve written the show in a „premium cable“ format – along the lines of shows like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Mad Men and The Walking Dead. There’s a theme to each season of 13 high-quality episodes and stories are told in long arcs with overlapping subplots, mysteries and character arcs. You can judge for yourself if I was successful.

Star Trek Uncharted – Star Trek Uncharted – Home

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.