Season 3 Spoiler

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 49)
  • Autor
    Stampede
    Mitglied

Ich hab schonmal nen ganz ganz vorsichtigen Thread aufgemacht zu einer möglichen (hoffentlich!!) dritten Staffel von „Hannibal“, denn Bryan Fuller wurde in einem Interview auf einen Plan B angesprochen, falls NBC aufgrund der doch eher niedrigen Quoten den Stecker ziehen sollte, bevor die von Fuller geplante Geschichte zu Ende erzählt ist:

“Yes [there is a ‘Plan B’]. NBC has been very positive, and I think there are great factions at NBC who are very invested in the show and very much want it to come back and see it as an NBC show and are very proud of it. And then, there are other factions who are like, ‘The ratings aren’t strong enough.’ That is the reality of network television.”
    […]
    “I think if we don’t come back on NBC, it is not for the lack of many, many people at that network trying to bring us back. They are very vocally supportive of the show, and sometimes they just have to convince others that it’s worth the gamble on the third season. But, you never know who’s going to win that tug of war between the ratings and the creative support.”

Quelle: Bryan Fuller Talks HANNIBAL Season 3 Chances and Ratings Struggle

Plan B klingt schonmal gut. Ansonsten heißt es halt weiterhin Daumen drücken [-o

Anonym
    Gast

Hoffentlich geht alles gut [-o

Stampede
    Mitglied

Interview mit Bryan Fuller.

Erstmal was zu Gillian Anderson:

“We are hoping, depending on Gillian’s schedule, that she would be a regular, but that’s all down to negotiation and her availability, and that sort of thing. But, you know, I went into Season 2 wanting Gillian to be a series regular and that’s definitely the intention going into Season 3, is that we would love a lot more of Gillian Anderson, because that’s never a bad thing.”

Da heißt es dann mal Daumen drücken [-o Und mit den letzten Worten hat er mal sowas von Recht #vertrag#

Dann was zur letzten Szene des Season 2 (Natürlich Spoiler-Alarm, wenn man das Finale noch nicht gesehen hat):

“Well, I think we can assume that some communication [with Hannibal and Bedelia] happened between episode 12 [and the finale] — between her capture by the FBI and the time she got on the flight. So, part of that, the fun in that, will be revealed in the first episode of Season 3 – exactly why she was on that plane, what is her agenda, and how she fits into the bigger story of Season 3. That’s all going to be wrapped up in that first episode of Season 3, which will function almost like a pilot for a new series.”

Da giere ich jetzt schon danach, das zu sehen =P~

Dann hat er vor, die Geschichte in 6 Staffeln zu erzählen:

“Well, as we’ve gotten further into this series, I’ve collapsed a couple of seasons in my mind now. As in, ‘I don’t think we would be able to sustain the 13 episodes for that arc that I thought we would have’ and ‘perhaps it’s better to collapse this season and this season into one.’ So, I’m really thinking a six-season arc, and that really keeps us from treading water.”

Bleibt zu hoffen, dass NBC da mitmacht [-o

Staffel 3 soll zudem ein Mix aus „Hannibal Rising“ und „Hannibal“ werden. „Roter Drache“ soll erst in Staffel 4 thematisiert werden.

“Season 3 is going to be a lot of fun because it’s going to be taking a lot of disparate elements from the novel Hannibal Rising and the novel Hannibal and mashing them up together as part of the thrust of the season. It’s going to be fun to bastardize two novels into one sort of Frankenstein season. I will brace everybody right now: We’re significantly changing the Hannibal origin story from Hannibal Rising.

Und dann bin ich jetzt schon mordsmäßig gespannt, wen sie als Francis Dolarhyde casten werden #devil2#

“The books won’t necessarily be in sequential order. We’ll be hitting elements of each of them except Silence of the Lambs in the next season. My hope is that not only do we have a completely different Hannibal Lecter story in Season 3, but we will meet some of those great characters like Francis Dolarhyde and Lady Murasaki and weave them into the world in a unique way.”

Bryan Fuller Talks HANNIBAL Season 3 Story and Character Details

Noone
    Mitglied

More Gillian Anderson -> Jaaaaaa!!

Elements from Hannibal Rising -> Oh bitte jetzt endlich David Bowie!

Stampede
    Mitglied

@Noone 615925 wrote:

Elements from Hannibal Rising -> Oh bitte jetzt endlich David Bowie!

Hoffentlich [-o

Stampede
    Mitglied

Interview mit Bryan Fuller:

Since Hannibal is going to Europe, will any European filmmakers influence it, like Nicolas Roeg or Ken Russell?

FULLER: I think Dario Argento is a big influence on the show, in terms of our production design. There is something so purple and operatic about what he has always done, particularly his use of colors and never being afraid of the garish and embracing that as part of his vocabulary. So, there is going to be a bit of Dario Argento there. There has been, and I think we’re going to continue to embrace that aesthetic.

Zum Thema „David Bowie“:

Are you any closer to tracking down David Bowie and getting him on the show?

FULLER: We were told by his people, when we got the pick-up for the third season, to make sure to ask again about his availability. So, once we have our dates, we are going to ask again. I think the man walks on water, so I would love to be in his orbit, in some way.

So, do you know if anyone has actually told him that you want him on the show?

FULLER: Yeah, he knows. He’s aware. He’s very aware. But, he’s also very, very busy. He’s got lots of exciting things coming out, musically. That was the block to the second season. He’s incredibly busy.

Und weiteren Wunschkandidaten:

There are so many because I’m such a fan of actors. Even tonight, seeing the wonderful actors being honored here, like Malcolm McDowell and getting Lance Henriksen back on the show. I’m a huge fan of David Thewlis. I would love him to come and play with us. And Brad Dourif. So, there is no shortage of people on that list that I’m desperate to get on the show.

Komplettes Interview: Bryan Full Talks Hannibal Season 3 and David Bowie

Stampede
    Mitglied

Gibt nen Haufen neuer Infos zu Season 3:

This season’s Italian cuisine theme (following French in Season 1 and Japanese in Season 2) gives a strong clue as to their destination, in keeping with the source material. Fuller described to it as a “pilot for a whole other show” and jokingly called it The Talented Mr. Lecter. We’ll pick up with Will Graham in the second episode and find out how his life changed, but there won’t be much of the procedural aspect of previous seasons. The producers referred to it as “FBI-lite.”

Episode two will bring in Italian detective Rinaldo Pazzi, who first appeared in the novel Hannibal. Episode three will feature the introduction of Lady Murasaki, Hannibal’s Japanese aunt (by marriage) and love interest from Hannibal Rising. “I think Murasaki’s going to kick all kinds of ass,” Fuller said. Most intriguingly, the writers are planning on bringing in serial killer Francis Dolarhyde as the series heads toward the territory covered in the novel Red Dragon in the latter half of Season 3.

One character from the books who has been problematic, however, is Clarice Starling. De Laurentiis explained that the rights to Silence of the Lambs were not part of their original deal. They are controlled by MGM, which was planning on doing its own TV series based around the character.

collider.com/hannibal-comic-con-recap/

Noone
    Mitglied

Bis auf den letzten Abschnitt klingt es sehr gut #mh#

Stampede
    Mitglied

Ich bin schon so gespannt wen sie für die Rolle des Francis Dolarhyde casten werden. Sehr genial wäre natürlich Tom Noonan :D

Stampede
    Mitglied

FULLER: It’s radically different than the previous two seasons. I feel like we had such a blow-out at the end of the second season that everybody has to be so changed by what they’ve experienced. We painted ourselves into a corner, creatively, and the only way out of it is to start knocking down walls. So, we’re doing something completely different in the third season.

Much more: Hannibal PaleyFest NY 2014 Panel Recap with Cast and Crew

Stampede
    Mitglied

Mason Verger wird in Staffel 3 nicht mehr von Michael Pitt gespielt werden. Ersatz ist Joe Anderson.

The actor, who played sociopathic meat-packing magnate Mason Verger in Season 2, is not returning to the series and will be replaced by Joe Anderson (The Divide, The River), TVLine has learned exclusively. The decision not to return was Pitt’s, according to sources.

?Hannibal? Season 3: Michael Pitt Leaving, Joe Anderson Recast as Mason Verger | TVLine

Scheiße #sad#

Anonym
    Gast

Dann sollten sie ihm lieber ganz weg lassen.

Stampede
    Mitglied

Gibt erste Bilder von Joe Anderson als Mason Verger (bzw von dem was von ihm übrig ist):

hb31l0pu1.png

hb32t1r6u.jpg

Stampede
    Mitglied

Francis Dolarhyde aka The Toothfairy (Serienkiller aus „Roter Drache“, im Film gespielt von Ralph Fiennes (bzw Tom Noonan in „Manhunter“)) wurde gecastet: Richard Armitage (Thorin Eichenschild aus den „Hobbit“-Filmen). In 6 Folgen soll er auftauchen.

Hannibal Recruits The Hobbit Star Richard Armitage for Killer Role | TVLine

Anonym
    Gast

Yeah, auf den Charakter freue ich mich :-)

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 49)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.