Season 6 Spoiler

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen - 16 bis 27 (von insgesamt 27)
  • Autor
    Hyde
    Mitglied

Sehr schön #mh# das der Mist jetzt vom Tisch ist.

Hyde
    Mitglied

Got any more scoop on Bones‘ new season? — Andrea
    ADAM: We hear the show is looking to add a Bill Nye the Science Guy type to woo Brennan… to appear as a guest on his popular children’s TV show. Bones brushes off the request because she doesn’t see him as a serious scientist. But when he persists, Brennan makes him a deal: She’ll do his show if he can help her solve a murder.

Mega Buzz: Bones‘ TV Gig, The Good Wife’s Triangle and Criminal Minds‘ Hostages | TVGuide.com

Hyde
    Mitglied
    Hyde;403779 wrote:
    Got any more scoop on Bones‘ new season? — Andrea
    ADAM: We hear the show is looking to add a Bill Nye the Science Guy type to woo Brennan… to appear as a guest on his popular children’s TV show. Bones brushes off the request because she doesn’t see him as a serious scientist. But when he persists, Brennan makes him a deal: She’ll do his show if he can help her solve a murder.

David Alan Grier wird die Rolle spielen.

Bones Exclusive: David Alan Grier to Woo Brennan? | TVGuide.com

Hyde
    Mitglied

‚Bones‘ Booth ‚will make Brennan jealous‘ | digitalspy.com

Eifersüchteleien zwischen Bones und Booth…klasse…/:)#roll#

Hyde
    Mitglied
    Hyde
    Mitglied

bones-key-art_510.jpg

ClaireB
    Mitglied

Mit den Haaren sieht sie aus wie ’ne Oma. /:)

Hyde
    Mitglied

Question: Can I just say that your interviews were so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks? Now do you have any good Bones spoilers? —Madeline
    Ausiello: You can touch the cheeks, but no pinching. They bruise easily. Here’s your Bones spoiler: Brennan is having a change of heart about Booth!! “What happened at the [end of last season] was that we saw Booth move on and not have any regrets,” recounts exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He did his best. He professed his love, and when she couldn’t reciprocate he realized at that point this is now crazy, I have to be happy. I have to try to make a life for myself. And he’s moved on. Now Brennan—who felt very secure in her decision last year—has had seven months alone to think about this. And we think that she’s come back reevaluating her situation and the choice she made with Booth. Brennan is seeing things differently. She seemed to have one take for five years, and I think the time away has made her reevaluate what she wants from life and perhaps a relationship with Booth. I don’t think this is something that she has an easy time admitting to herself. And perhaps it hasn’t even bubbled up from her subconscious yet, but it’s something that’s real this season.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: This is the season it happens! I can feel it in my, er, bones!

Question: More Bones scoop, please! —Matt
    Ausiello: Daisy and Sweets will “reconnect” in the season premiere, but “their relationship is different,” notes EP Stephen Nathan. “Sweets has become a free man in his seven months without Daisy and isn’t initially willing to give that up.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on ‚House,‘ ‚Grey’s,‘ ‚Bones,‘ ‚Chuck,‘ ‚Gossip Girl,‘ and more! | EW.com

Hyde
    Mitglied

bonesgroup510.jpg

Hyde
    Mitglied
    Serien-Junkie
    Mitglied

Danke für die ganzen Informationen!

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied

Question: Since it’s my B’Day today, I was hoping that you can give me some Bones scoop. —Ina B
    Ausiello: An upcoming episode will be told entirely from Brennan’s point of view. “It’s a very stylized episode where Brennan is investigating a murder of someone who appears to be her,” explains exec producer Stephen Nathan. “It’s sort of Brennan examining her own life while examining the victim. We’ve never done anything this internal. It’s probably the most psychologically oriented episode we’ve ever done.”

Question: Which episode of Bones is Emily Deschanel directing this season? —Frankie
    Ausiello: Episode No. 14. And so far, that’s all I know.

ausiellofiles.ew.com

Ansicht von 12 Beiträgen - 16 bis 27 (von insgesamt 27)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.