Wird es eine zweite Staffel geben?

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 16 bis 20 (von insgesamt 20)
  • Autor
    Feuerfliege
    Mitglied

Oh ja, stimmt…das könnt schwierig werden…

MyLifeOnTV
    Mitglied

Derjenige, der diese Serie abgestzt hat, gehört verkloppt!
    Das war eine der tollsten Serien EVER!!!!!!!
    Serenity war mE nicht das beste Staffelfinale….:(((
    Ein Remake wäre schon toll, aber die Schauspieler waren so großartig ausgewählt, das wäre schwer zu reproduzieren….
    Samsa

Sam Crow
    Mitglied
    Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Whedon über eine zweite Season/eine Miniserie/ein Serenity Sequel:

“I’ll never really accept it. And I always, in the back of my head, think, ‘What if I could get the old gang back together?’ “

“Well, you know, it’s something I would love to do. When I made Serenity (2005′s feature film continuation of Firefly’s storyline), I said here’s one thing I’ll never do again — a movie based on something that some people know about and some people don’t, with tons of characters who all know each other and who you have to introduce… And then my second movie was The Avengers.”

“Part of me is like, ‘God, it would be great when I finish Avengers 2 to do that. I suspect very strongly that after Avengers 2 the next thing I do will be a one-man show. Possibly one monkey.”

Joss Whedon Would Love To Bring The ‘Firefly’ Cast Back Together

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

I think a limited series of some kind would work best. Something like that could also work if, say, 20th could partner with Netflix, or another distributor. It would have its home on Fox, of course [then a second window on streaming]. A limited series would do very well, I bet.

FIREFLY Limited Series Could Be a Possibility According to Series Writer-Producer Tim Minear | Collider

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 16 bis 20 (von insgesamt 20)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.