Dritter "Akte X"-Film zu erwarten?

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 31 bis 45 (von insgesamt 61)
  • Autor
    Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Duchovny:

Quote:
    “I’m always game. It always rides on Fox. [Chris Carter] is game. I know [Gillian Anderson] is game. We all, at this point, love the show. We all, at this point, would love to work with one another again. We’re all good friends and miss one another, and miss working together.

“We worked together so hard for so long, so closely. We had some ups and downs personally, sure. But in the end, they are really like family to me. We’re all like this little X-Files family and I, for one, would love to continue. And I think there’s a lot left in the show. You know? And I think we can continue to make good movies.“

“It’s just a matter of spending enough on a movie that can compete in the summertime. We made a movie and released it in the summer, but it wasn’t really a blockbuster movie. And it got kind of overshadowed by the bigger ones. So, we’re saying, make us big. We’ll fight with the big boys.”

moviehole.net

Roland Deschain
    Mitglied
    Noone
    Mitglied

Immer nur das gleiche Blabla…so langsam verliere ich die Hoffnung #sad#

Stampede
    Mitglied
    Noone;474819 wrote:
    Immer nur das gleiche Blabla…so langsam verliere ich die Hoffnung #sad#

Same here #sad#

Starlight
    Mitglied

Jaha, Mensch, die sollen sich endlich mal nen Ruck geben und nen guten Film machen! #sad#

Milly
    Mitglied

I want to believe in XF3 und würde mich auch freuen, wenn es endlich mal konrekter würde. David Duchovny ist immerhin auch nicht mehr der jüngste. #pfeifen#Die sollten den Mythos endlich nochmal richtig aufleben lassen. Wäre dann vielleicht eh das letzte Mal.

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Autor und Produzent Frank Spotnitz glaubt tatsächlich noch dran. Immerhin weiß er, was beim Zweiten nicht stimmte:

I’ve been saying for years now that I feel it’s a cultural crime that they have not finished the series. The second movie did not perform the way anybody wanted it to at the box office. I’m proud of that movie, but it makes sense to me that it didn’t. It was released at the height of summer, and it was a story-of-the-week. That’s not what the movie-going audience wanted. The movie-going audience wanted the aliens. That’s what they know The X-Files for. And that story is not done, and it should be finished. I don’t think it’s too late, but I think it’s gonna be, pretty soon. I’m still agitating with everyone I can grab to say, “Let’s make this movie while we still can!”

Starlight
    Mitglied

Ich wage ja kaum noch zu hoffen. das wäre einfach zu schön.

Noone
    Mitglied

Ach, jetzt brauchen sie auch nicht mehr. Sie hätten es vorm 21.12.2012 ins Kino bringen müssen #sad#

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

During an interview with Collider, Duchovny spoke about „X-Files 3,“ which was supposed to go into production last year, but never did. „I would love to do another film, or more. I think we’re all game for it,“ he said. „I think [director] Chris Carter is probably working on an idea, so we’ll see.“

He continued: „I’m kind of perplexed that Fox isn’t more [enthusiastic]. Here’s a homegrown property that you don’t have to go buy, like f*cking ‚Green Lantern‘ or something, to make it. Here you’ve got an actual action franchise that’s your own. It’s weird to me, but I’m not an executive.“

Read more: David Duchovny on Third X-Files Movie | WorstPreviews.com

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Gillian Anderson:

”I met with Chris before coming here and it’s looking pretty good.” Though the principals all seem to be on board, she noted the project will likely take some studio coercion: “We have to convince FOX,” she noted.

Scully herself reports X-Files 3 is „looking pretty good“ – Horror Movie News | Arrow in the Head

Noone
    Mitglied

Und täglich grüßt das Murmeltier :p

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

Ich sage: der kommt.

Starlight
    Mitglied

Ich will jetzt aber nicht hoffen und dann kommt doch wieder nix…[-(

Sam Crow
    Mitglied

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are interested in returning, but producer Frank Spotnitz believes that „X-Files 3“ will likely never happen. „I would like the movie to [happen] and I’ve been talking to [series creator] Chris Carter about it for many years, but there is no script,“ he said, adding that the story would have focused on „the alien colonization story that began the series.“

Spotnitz went on to say that Fox will not simply let the franchise die. He expects that there will be a new „X-Files“ TV series sometime in the future with new actors and new stories. „I wouldn’t be surprised at all,“ he explained. „It’s a huge asset, so I can’t imagine they would let it sit languishing forever.“

Read more: Producer Says X-Files 3 Will Likely Not Happen, But TV Series May Be Rebooted | WorstPreviews.com

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 31 bis 45 (von insgesamt 61)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.